Topic: Road tripppp
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Road tripppp  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 01:58 AM       Subject: Road tripppp
I think.. that pretty soon it's time for me to go on an old fashioned road trip. It's been 2 years since I've gone on a nice SOLO road trip. Sure, I've been to Memphis, New Orleans, Boston, and Washington DC in the last year and a half.. but they've all been with another person in the car. This is a very long time for me to go without a solo road trip.. Since moving out of my parents house I wouldn't go 6 months without going on a completely pointless and aimless trip with just me and the road. Ahhh.

I really need to escape my life for a week pretty soon. Then again, I fully plan on storm chasing again this year and that will put me out in the plains quite a bit in a couple months... hmmm.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 09:04 AM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
Ah, roadtrips. Normally, I preach loudly my hatred for them, but going alone ... that doesn't sound so terrible. In fact, I think I could actually enjoy a roadtrip, provided that I was the one driving, or if I was completely alone. I absolutely do not like going very far with a car-full of other people; it's one of those insufferable activities that I avoid at all costs.

x]

Maybe, when I find a willing victim ( who just happens to like my music, doesn't mind when I pull into random drive-thrus to order food to keep me awake and focused, and wants to visit similar landmarks / destinations ), I will actually take an adult roadtrip ...

Most of mine have been the "pile mom and dad, my sibling, my sibling's friend, myself, and a friend of mine into the car, and hope no one pops a bladder before the time we arrive" type of trips. Totally ... bleh, uncomfortable, cramped, and SKDKSLDKSSL:S:KLD!

Yeah, anyway ... lol.

I hope that you are able to have fun on your future, one-man roadtrip. Where all are you planning on going?
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 09:43 AM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
Storm chasing has always been a dream of mine. I absolutely love storms of all type...Naturally I don't like the chaos that they cause, but I just think that they're some of the most beautiful parts of nature. If you weren't planning on going alone, then I'd beg you to take me with you. Lol. Just kidding.

But if I sometime manage to find someone else who loves storms, I might go on a storm chasing trip.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 12:12 PM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
hmm, road trips...OH THE JOY! the last road trip i took, my entire family, and the dog..in a CAR!
Now my brother and i are both fairly tall, you put us is a smaller than 10ft space for 24 hours..plus the dog, 2 laptops, portable dvd player, food, 3 whole manga series, dvd's, cd's, drinks (when i cleaned out the car i counted over 20 different drink containers), pillows, blankets, and his x-box 360..in just the back 2 seats..

Im hoping the next roadtrip i take is with my friends, in a MUCH larger car..

Wendy, I LOVE STORM CHASING!!..i experienced Hurricane Katrina when it went across Florida, and then later when it hit Louisiana..the high i got out of the wind and the thunder was simply amazing...i wanted to go outside, but my grandparents lived in a highly populated area so it wouldn't have exactly been safe..

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 05:45 PM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
I love roadtrips. Not sure about solo roadtrips.. :shock:
I'm quite the people person.
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 11:40 PM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
That sounds quite awesome.
I love road trips but sometimes they can become very intense... especially depending on who you go with and such.
A solo roadtrip I could go for one of those ^_____^

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2009 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
Ahhh, I could seriously go for a solo road trip right about now.
While I do enjoy the company of my friends, I often feel a bit crowded with all of them around, and I like having time to myself so I can think freely.

But wow, storm chasing? That's pretty awesome! Storms freak me out, so I could never do anything like that. Kudos to you, Andy!

So, you have any idea as to where you might be going?
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2009 02:12 PM         Subject: RE: Road tripppp
I'm definitely adding that to my list of things to do before I die--Chase a tornado.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1