Topic: Fancy dress!!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Fancy dress!!  
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2009 08:55 PM       Subject: Fancy dress!!
right so my friend is having a fancy dress party for her 18th in august, and weve been discussing for ages what were going as, i was going to go as a pirate/fairy however although theyre both awsum, I wanted to go as something a little bit different than mainstream.

sooo i've finally decided to go as Mrs Lovett :D
and this is the costume that i'm going to wear (hopefully haha)

because last time I did this it went awfully wrong, i'm going to post each picture ina different post (sorry but I wasn't sure how to make the pictures stop going of the page)
Nickname: Burdock

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2009 08:55 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!

i'm going to replace the laces with pink ribbon and tie a bow at the top

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2009 08:55 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!

im going to add red net from inside of the top bit so it pokes out, I chose this over others because it came with a little skirt, and the original picture looks to have some sort of longer attatchment to the corset

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2009 08:56 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!

and this which she wears below her trouser things :P

I did see some of those bloomers on ebay but they were 24 so they were way too pricey. I might buy some material though and get my grandma to make them, she's great at making clothes and stuff, she used to have a fancy dress shop when she was younger, and she made all her own stuff. So i'm sure she'll be able to make me a pair :D I'm sooooo excited haha, and it's my birthday the day before so i'm just gunna wear the same outfit becuase I think it's aswum haha :D :D :D

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 12:20 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
amazing, i love Sweeney Todd..i made a red and black corset, for a church ceremony..and then another one, just for fun..hehe

and i have those shoes...my brother told me to go "work" the corner...grr, but i love them...so i still wear them..lol

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 12:28 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
haha yeh I showed my parents what I was buying and the were like...woahhhh and your going out like that?

haha

I don't care :P i'm suprised how closely they matched hers so I just had to get them obviously :D

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 12:44 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
bwhaha, one time i had on a gray mini-dress, hot pink leggings, and yellow fishnets on..i though i was pretty amazing looking, till i went to church in it..my mom freaked OUT..we fought for over 2 hours..then she was mad at me for about a week afterward...grrr..

She was afraid of damaging her image among the church leaders..fun fun..

I cant believe her sometimes..

The name is Randi
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 12:51 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
Haha you wore it to church? :P

I bought some bright blue tights and some purple ones today a pound each I couldn't resist.. haha

and I got an awsum mini dress too, which shall be worn with shorts haha, it's bright blue and flares out at the bottom like a tutu 8)

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
ohh cute...

yea, i wear weird things to church..combat boots, fake piercings, fishnets, huge hats, leather wrist guards, 2 different shoes at once, vampire teeth, fun stuff...lol, dont get me wrong..I am christian i just think people should be judged by there appearances, and so does my church...but thats one of the things that slip major time.

The name is Randi
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 09:29 AM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
awh your fashion style sounds awsum!! haha I love people who like to dress differently, I don't dress that different myself, but i'm all about glitter and most of my shoes are glittery so everyone always points them out to me haha it's like yeh I know..I put them on...haha

oh and hats are my thing aswell haha, I used to wear trillbys alot, and I havn't done for ages :( got a load of other hats instead though :D

Everyone thinks I dress too brightly aswell haha, like last year I used to use two bright ocloured liquid eyeliner on the top of my eyes with giant flicks haha, I looked back on some photos and I want to do it agaiiin now haha

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 12:18 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
thx, i use to wear tons of hats...now my thing is sunglasses, i usaully match them to whatever im wearing..so i have sunglasses of every style, color, and shape..if i see a pair that are similar to a pair i already have, i'll buy them because one thing is different...lol, i even go antiquing for vintage sunglasses, i have 2 pairs from the 1960's that are absolutely amazing..haha

I have lots of fun with makeup as well, one time i wore bright green eyeliner, with black "cat eyes", bright blue eyeshadow, and violet mascara...

The name is Randi
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 05:41 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
It looks uber cute.
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 05:59 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
thankyou Amanda :D

Randi, I have an addiction for sunglasses too!! haha I think I need to go antique sunglasses hunting though :D that sounds cool :P
Me and my friend are going to spain for a week in April, and we have bought so many sunglasses were going to be wearing like two pair a day get use out of them all haha

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 06:05 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
:lol: , wow..finally somebody who shares my passion for sunglasses...lol

I bought a pair, hot pink with leopard print on the frames..my next pair im going to buy look like real glasses, and they have clear lenses..so i could wear them all the time...lol

The name is Randi
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2009 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: Fancy dress!!
wow them pink leapord print ones sound amazing!!
I bought some bringt pink ones other day from the shop I work in, and one of the managers were walking around with them on messing about haha

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 Next>>