Topic: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind  
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 03:36 PM       Subject: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
This is a non-topic. Just post whatever bit of randomness that might be going through your head at the moment.

I need to make mood icons.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:41 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I need to increase my post count.
Currently I'm wondering if I should chase my cat around the house. He's high on something.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:48 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Catnip, maybe? I'm attempting to up my post count, too. I just saw the 'members online' bit and nearly died. none of them are posting, yo.
remember when?
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:55 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Ah, as I just told you in the chat.. That member count covers the entire site.. So it's actually a very low number for the entire site.. And, none of them are at the forums.

As you can see, most people never create an account, or login if they do.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:57 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Yeah, I figured that, from the fact that it's basically the same four oldbies posting on the new forums that were posting on the old forums. XD And from the amount of 'Guests' that come into the Bzoink chat..
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I got a shock, too. I can't handle lots of people posting at once. Just one or two is fine. I sometimes end up posting in the wrong thread when there are too many people.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:04 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Yeah, that's why I'm rooting for a topic review-- it makes me happy because then I can go back and check to make sure I'm posting in the right topic, rofl.
remember when?
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2006 03:13 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
*headbangs*

Hm. Everyone already has higher post count than me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2006 06:48 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Well, considering this is the third time I've come on here since it was opened purely for the pupose of not missing any posts...

...and I HAVEN'T missed any posts...

I feel that the bzoink forums are still moving decently slowly, and will remain as such until I'm back at my home computer.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Apr 2006 05:04 AM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
My post count is down because today I had to go shoe-shopping for five hours. But I will have my revenge...
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Apr 2006 02:37 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I need to go shopping... I still have gift cards to Hot Topic... and I haven't even been to the one where I live now...
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Apr 2006 08:06 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
Generally speaking, when people give me gift cards, I spend them on notebooks and pencils, because mainstream clothing makes me whine, sob, and break down crying.

It looks so good online.. why can't they carry stuff like that in the stores..?
remember when?
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Apr 2006 03:34 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
you know, I wondered that too... Half of my shirts are from online... heh. Mostly ThinkGeek or band sites.
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Apr 2006 05:45 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I have all these gift cards for a store that I hate. It's one of the most successful chains here, and they've taken over my neighbourhood. They're so evil, one of their rival camera stores threw a rock and smashed one of their windows. Needless to say, I've never used one of their gift cards.
My other gift cards are for books, and I win these through writing competitions. They're only worth Aus $20, which isn't very much. With luck you can get an unpopular paper-back.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Apr 2006 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Post Whatever The Heck Is On Your Mind
I made the mistake of looking at the MegaTokyo shop, and nearly died going "I want that and that and that and that and that and that.." No one ever gets my MegaTokyo swag or ThinkGeek stuff or anything I want..

..No, I get Old Navy gift cards. Oi.
remember when?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 22 pages.