Topic: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:06 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Being in lockdown means I am not doing overly much right now.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:37 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I got some sales on my Etsy
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
The girl working at the pet store gave us some free treats for our dog.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:02 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I exchanged early holiday gifts with my best friend.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:04 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
We crossed paths with one of our neighbours who doesn't like our dog and it was a bit awkward.
pinkchocolate

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:28 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ How could they not like him? That's mean!

I had a mini crisis this afternoon, when I misplaced my phone, and it turned out I'd somehow dropped it in the laundry basket with some of my clothes!
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:35 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ We had a run-in the other day where my dog lunged at her dog and scared her a little. The other dog wasn't hurt, he didn't get make contact, but the lady was very frightened and gave me such a look, it made me feel horrible. I said it was fine for her to pass us but she refused and walked back the other way. My dog is a total softie but being an ex-racer he has some issues with other dogs, especially small fluffy ones.

I just cleaned the house.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I dropped my new iPhone from the trolley at the mall and a man found it and luckily answered it when we called it from my partners phone. He told us where he was and gave it back to us, I gave him $50 for being honest.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:19 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Today I worked in the living room so I could watch the dog and make sure he didn’t lick his injured foot and make it bleed again.
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:54 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
My husband and I made a new batch of homemade peanut and sunflower seed suet to put in our bird feeders in the back yard.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:28 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I celebrated the first night of Hanukkah tonight.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
It's the first day of my annual leave today.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:11 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
One year ago today was my last day of one of my 2 classes my last semester of college.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:46 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I have plans to see my in-laws for lunch.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:33 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I watched Frozen 2 today, because it was a year ago today I saw it for the first time.
Savannah (she/her)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next>>
You're at 26 of 34 pages.