Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Keith got BBQ-flavored Pringles at the store today and I've never had them before, but I just tried some and they're kinda gross.
2. I actually had a really fun time at my parent's cookout yesterday. My mom and brother weren't up to their usual drama and antics, which was a nice surprise.
3. I kinda want to buy a new couch.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I forgot to get a shower cleaner today when I was out, but I'll go to the shops tomorrow to get groceries for the week, so I can get it then. The shower is getting kinda mouldy. I hope it's not too hard to clean it.
2. I'm going to finish posting here, then finish the game of AOE that I started yesterday and didn't finish, then I'm going to think about what food we're going to eat next week.
3. We signed up for the gym and I'm already surprising myself with how much I'm doing.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Thank you Amy.
2. My carpel tunnel is acting up badly. I'm having such a hard time gripping things and some I can't even grip.
3. I'm hungry, I didn't eat lunch, only a snack.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jul 2019 11:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. A year ago I was on Cape Cod and having a great time with my cousins. I'm really sad my family can't make it there for a trip this summer.
2. I really, really want to go to the Broadway flea market in September. I have a job this summer, so I'd have money, but I think the only way I could go is if my best friend and I could fly to NYC from school that weekend and I could stay with her family, but considering I've visited her twice in the past year, she wants to visit my family again, and I sadly doubt that's going to happen before September.
3. I had to get up early for work 3 days this past week, so I'm glad that my schedule has now been set and I can sleep late tomorrow.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jul 2019 09:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe all the natural disasters happening around the world. From Fires, Floods, Cyclones, Tornadoes, Earthquakes to Tsunamis and more - It's a little scary that all this is happening so often. Earthquakes back to back and temperatures soaring above 50 degrees in places that never go over 43 degrees is insane. Is the end of the world coming? I mean we as a human race DO not care for the environment and now I believe we are going to suffer and face the consequences.
2. Work has been messing me around quite a bit and I haven't been the biggest fan of management. I had 36 hours cut right down to one shift of 6 hours a week, finally got another shift added taking my hours higher but now I am being told otherwise. Confusing and irritating.
3. I need to get my body back into normal routine now that the night shifts have ended.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2019 10:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Just as I thought my night shifts had ended I am told I am now permanently on a night once a week. JOY!
2. I feel like I need to take better care of myself. I have started slumping into bad old habits again and getting lazy which is leading to less energy and sleeping too much.
3. I need to start dieting again.

Roxy Ryan

voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2019 09:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I checked the tour schedule for Once On This Island again yesterday and it turns out it's coming to Schenectady (about halfway between my hometown and where I go to school) in January right at the time I'll be heading back to school after winter break, so I think there's a fairly good chance I might get to see it!
2. I might try to go to the waffle place tomorrow. The past several times I've been downtown have been after they've closed for the day.
3. I hope I get my signed Come From Away playbill from the stage manager in the mail tomorrow or Thursday.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2019 06:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm taking my car to the shop tomorrow to get fixed, but it should be an easy fix and I don't need it to get to work these days, which is good. I'm glad I'm not still at my old job where it would have been much harder to get to and from, especially later at night.
2. I had a quick chat with my dad on the phone, but I feel like I was the one who did most of the talking and now I feel guilty. I hope he didn't think I was being annoying.
3. I hope I can see my friend soon. We've been trying to find a time to hang out but he's so busy with his job and he has so many friends that he's kind of in hot demand, haha.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2019 06:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so glad I can relax on the couch in the warm tomorrow and get better rather than completely burn myself out at work.
2. I wish the doctor messaged me a bit later or earlier. It always seems to be when I have cooked dinner and ready to eat.
3. I am tired.

Roxy Ryan

-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2019 09:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I think I'll spend most of tomorrow watching movies and working on this new painting. Keith is on his business trip and I have the next few days off of work so I'll have plenty of free time.
2. I slept horribly last night and I was feeling alright most of the day but now it's really starting to hit me.
3. Is it weird that I want hot chocolate despite it being super hot out? Lol.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't stop watching/listening to YPC's cover of Hallelujah. Everyone should check it out on YouTube!
2. I might need to go to the bank tomorrow. I need to fill out a form for direct deposit for work but I forgot my account number.
3. My family was on vacation in Austria 4 years ago. I miss it and would love to go back there...
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really hope once i get to work in an hour or so that the second in charge fixes the issues I have to face today.
2. I really just want to have the day off and walk the dog, it's such a beautiful day for a winter day.
3. I feel like fries.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. ^^ I saw a poster for Come From Away where I live and I immediately thought of you! Maybe I should go and see it.
2. I’m in a weird state at the moment. Everything is kind of piling up and becoming overwhelming, but at the same time I’m not that worried, but I also am?! I don’t know how to feel, haha. And of course it’s all mostly money related which never fails to make me anxious.
3. We’ve been a bit slack on going to the gym lately. Throughout the week it just gets harder to drag yourself there as the week progresses, and usually the weekend is the time to go but we were so busy this past weekend.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
oooooo :)

1. I really wish my holiday would hurry up because I NEED to relax and escape reality for a while.
2. I need to decide what to do for dinner
3. Why must everything be so confusing lately

Roxy Ryan

voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I ordered a new phone and I'm expecting it to arrive Thursday or possibly even tomorrow. I've had the same phone since 2016 and lately it hasn't been charging properly so I'm excited to be getting a new one.
2. Tomorrow is my last SummerSing rehearsal. The semester has gone by way too fast and I'm especially sad to be missing the performance next week cause it's the same day I fly to Colorado.
3. I'm looking forward to watching a livestreamed YPC concert on Thursday!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 5 6 79 10 Next>>
You're at 8 of 10 pages.