Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish I had gone on a walk earlier this evening, because it's supposed to be rainy and stormy for the next 5 days. I got too preoccupied with other things.
2. There are a few hiking trails around here that Brian and I recently found out about and have been meaning to check out, but we might have to wait til his next block of days off thanks to the rain.
3. I'm glad I decided to replace the screens on both of our gaming laptops. It was a fun project and they look a lot better now.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2019 10:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should have just sucked up feeling gross today and gone and gotten the flu shot, it will benefit me this winter. Two months to go and can't afford to get sick again.
2. I love that I can sleep in tomorrow, and hopefully see a friend I haven't seen in a while for late night coffee tomorrow.
3. Tired is an understatement.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2019 10:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My choir sent out our recording of Carmina Burana from last month and I'm listening to it for the third time since last night. That was honestly one of the most incredible and powerful experiences I've ever had.
2. I'm really upset that The Prom is closing on Broadway in August. It's only been open for less than a year (I think) and it has really important messages for the LGBTQ+ community which really needs more representation. I really wish I could see it but unfortunately I don't think it'll happen...
3. I've been coloring a lot in one of my coloring books. I'm gonna try to finish a couple more pages by tomorrow.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2019 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Keith and I got back from our honeymoon yesterday and I go back to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. *cries*
2. One of our neighbors just got a Golden Retriever puppy and it's so adorable and floofy.
3. I need to text my sister back but she's probably already asleep so I'll wait til the morning.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2019 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I miss my best friend so much :( She passed away last Friday :(
2. I wish there was a bzoink app
3. I'm hungry
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I probably should have gotten up earlier than I did today to clean the house and do the washing.
2. I cannot wait to see Toy Story 4 tonight.
3. I am craving the weirdest things today.

Roxy Ryan

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to catch up on my latest tv shows episodes.
2. I need a shower or bath
3. I wonder what my trip is going to be like this time :)

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Christina. I hope things with you have been well.
2. I wish there was a Bzoink app too. One of these days I'll learn how to code and build it myself!
3. I want to play video games, but I can't decide what to play.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2019 03:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm off work til Tuesday which is super duper awesome, but then I start 6 days in a row without any days off til July 8th. But at least the 4th is basically a half-day.
2. Oh my god it's so hot outside. I hate it.
3. I can't decide what to make for dinner. Keith is going to be at the office late and texted to say he's cool with having whatever I want, but I can't decide what I want.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My friend asked me to hang out a few days ago, but today when I texted back to ask if he was free, he said he's in Queensland on holiday. Weird, I don't know why he asked to hang if he had a holiday planned.
2. My nose and throat are bothering me so much. I'm preparing a nasal rinse, so after this post I'll get up and see if it's ready.
3. I also have to go up to the post office today to collect something.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I started working part time today at a summer camp. I think it will be pretty fun and I'm excited to be earning some more money.
2. Yesterday my parents and I went back to visit our old house which we hadn't been back to since we left there in 2005! It was kind of weird cause a lot of things are really different now and my memories of it are fairly vague. Also, the person who lives there now is the photographer for the children's choir which is pretty cool!
3. I can't believe it's been 3 years since my last year of CME. It wasn't as hard on me not having it this year as the past 2 years cause I knew far in advance and cause there was no program at IC at all, so I didn't feel excluded, but I still really miss it and wish it was still happening.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm glad I was able to trade some of my shifts with a few of my coworkers. The next week isn't going to suck as bad now.
2. I should go to bed soon, but I'm just not tired yet.
3. I think I'm leaning towards Keith and I visiting my parents on July 4th for their cookout. Things with my mom have been going a lot more smoothly lately and I hope it stays this way. I think a big part of it is her finally going to therapy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need a holiday NOW. 8 weeks couldn't come quick enough.
2. I wish my diabetes wasn't as bad as it is.
3. I need to lose more weight, I need to start watching my diet again.

Roxy Ryan

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really wish people did their jobs properly so Im not called in for overnight work all the time.
2. I have hayfever and I can't handle it
3. I need dinner.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I just ordered some Indian food, I can't wait until it gets here.
2. My hands are so cold, but I'm trying to save electricity by not using the heating. I need to get some gloves this weekend, actually. The morning commute to work is very cold.
3. I can't believe I've wasted my day off. I always feel so bad when this happens.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 4 5 68 9 10 Next>>
You're at 7 of 11 pages.