Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Mar 2019 07:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have a rager of a headache right now, that I've had basically all day. I don't know where my painkillers are though.
2. I think I'll make a cup of tea, it's been a while since I've had one now that I think about it.
3. I have to jump on my PC and buy a game while it's still on sale.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2019 06:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Haha, Luna's molting and it looks like a feather bomb went off in the lounge.
2. Well I guess we're not going hiking tomorrow... the forecast changed and now it's a 100% chance of rain.
3. I can't wait to pick up my new TMJ splint at my appointment next week. My jaw muscles keep freaking out and constricting no matter how much I try to relax them and use warm compresses, and my current quick-splint is of no use since it makes me gag.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Mar 2019 01:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm seeing YPC tomorrow!!!
2. I want to see Hadestown on Broadway
3. It snowed yesterday and I wish it hadn't
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Mar 2019 01:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I want to spend more time on my laptop, but my right arm is so weak. I hope the neurologist can figure out why.
2. I wish there was a bzoink app.
3. I hope fox sports 1 doesn't act up on my firestick so that I can watch the Truck race and Cup qualifying.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2019 12:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish there was a Bzoink app too, Christina! I wish I knew how to build things like that so I could work on one!
2. I've been feeling a tad overwhelmed with all the things I have to do coming up, so I've written it all down in my phone, but I think I need to break out a journal and write it in there to keep track of it and make it seem more manageable.
3. I need to be better at keeping track of the hours I work on my secondary projects for, so I can get paid for them properly.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2019 04:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Third-ing the Bzoink app idea! That would be pretty neat.
2. I'm glad I pushed through the fatigue and finished the hike we went on today. It didn't help my energy level, but being out in nature is still really soothing for my mind.
3. I've started making overnight oats for breakfast and I'm hooked, it's so tasty and easy to make.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Mar 2019 12:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. What a crappy day. I slept for way too long because every time I woke up, my head was aching with a sharp pain. I can't wait to start my allergy treatment, but that's a whole other thing that I've been anxious about lately because of the costs. Either way, I booked in to see my doctor next week so I can get some prescription painkillers to get me through. I can't keep suffering like this.
2. I'm about to go to work, but I'm just having something to eat first, but I'm struggling to finish. I really don't feel good today.
3. I want to wash my boyfriend's car on Friday morning before we go on our trip. I would surprise him, but I think it would be good for him to know I'm doing it so he doesn't have to think about it at all.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Mar 2019 06:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had such an amazing time going to a YPC concert on Sunday! I'm so thankful I was able to see them perform and see some of the people who inspire me the most. I miss it so much already...
2. I got a playbill back in the mail from Katrina Lenk in The Band's Visit! I sent it to her with a letter a week and a half ago and she wrote a note on it and signed it and sent it back to me!
3. I'm eating some Trader Joe's popcorn with herbs and spices. I had some last week for the first time and it's super yummy.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Mar 2019 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm in a really bad sleeping pattern right now, and I can't sleep in tomorrow. I have to get up decently early to be able to get everything done that I need to, and also be able to go to bed early to wake up super early on Friday.
2. I want to get my hair cut and maybe coloured before my birthday, but I'm not sure if I can afford it. I think if I got that done, I wouldn't be able to have a spa day like I originally planned, but a hair cut would be a more long-term thing than a couple of hours at a spa, and it would boost my confidence and self-esteem a lot more.
3. I really need to get some new shampoo and conditioner, actually. I cheaped out on the new stuff I got recently and it's terrible, haha. It makes my hair really dry and straw-like, and I find I have to wash it every two days for it to even feel close to decent, and I don't like doing that.
supremequeenstyl
es

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Mar 2019 02:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My leather pants fit again, so apparently, although I thought I'd gained weight, I've actually lost it.
2. It's supposed to be pretty warm tomorrow, but there's a possibility for snow this weekend. Welcome To The Midwest.
3. I have a really weird crush on Roger Taylor right now and I don't know what to do about it.
~ any way the wind blows ~
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Mar 2019 03:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm trying to organise my hard drive and it's insane. I have so much stuff on here. I would have even more if my last hard drive wasn't lost. There was a great collection of movies on there.
2. I want to play some video games but it means setting up my monitor.. although if I don't do it now, I won't have time to until next week.
3. I applied for a job today that I really want to get, but on paper I'm not sure if I look qualified enough, but in reality I feel like I'd thrive in the role.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Mar 2019 07:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Rachel Bay Jones is going to be in Next To Normal at the Kennedy Center next year!
2. Ben Platt's solo album comes out tonight at midnight!
3. Dear Evan Hansen officially opens in Toronto tonight!
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2019 03:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have another blood test tomorrow so I have to fast for 12 hours. But I had kind of a big dinner so it should hold me over til my appointment.
2. I really like this little tabletop water fountain I got yesterday.
3. Brian, Cory, Collin, and I are going to have a big Age of Empires game this weekend and I'm stoked. It's been quite a while since we all played together.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2019 12:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Anastasia closes on Broadway today and I'm sad because it's a beautiful show and I never got the chance to see it. It is gonna be on tour in Denver this summer the same time I'll be in Colorado, so I hope I might be able to see it then...
2. The Band's Visit closes next week and that's really sad for me, having seen it back in January and it's one of the most incredible pieces of theatre I've ever experienced. I really wish I could've seen it more than once. This will be the second one of my favorite musicals that I've seen on Broadway to close :(
3. I can't believe that a week ago I was seeing YPC. I miss them and I hope to see them again sometime in the not too distant future.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I love having social anxiety (sarcasm!). I acted like such a fool when we went to see our friends the other day. They probably think I’m so weird.
2. We’re just at the hospital waiting for a pathology appointment, then we’ll get some groceries on the way home and cook up some meals to have throughout the week. I have work for a few hours this evening but it should be easy.
3. I’ll have to check my planner and see what’s coming up this week. My plans have changed slightly but it should be better getting certain errands out of the way earlier.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 10 pages.