Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2019 05:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm worried I won't do things right.
2. I'm looking forward to doing some Valentine's crafts projects!
3. I need to break the habit of daydreaming about the future so much and start actually doing some of the things I want to do.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I've had a lot of appointments the past week and I'm starting to feel more hopeful about figuring out the cause of my worsening hearing problems. I just hope that finding and treating the underlying issue will help my hearing go back to normal. Or at least back to what it was 4 months ago, before things started to get much worse for some unknown reason.
2. I can't believe there were so many stores closed over just a few inches of snow. So weird.
3. I need to make a list of all the things that need to get done before we leave on Thursday.
- Kelly -
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2019 07:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I miss her.
2. There's a beautiful sunrise!
3. I feel like shit.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2019 11:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The episode I’m watching is about to finish, then I’ll get dressed and go straight to work. I should get there a little early to make sure someone is there so I can just speak to them in person about some things.
2. I have a to-do list for tomorrow, I hope I can pull it off. If I do it all, it means I can relax the following day with nothing to do but play games and hang out.
3. Sometimes my older friends act younger than me, and I have to give them love life advice! At least they’re there to give me career advice when I need it, haha.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2019 01:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so excited about the Mason jars I just bought! I have so many ideas for craft projects!
2. I'm in pain. I hope I can make it through until Tuesday without a ton of pain.
3. I'm so glad today is over with and tomorrow is on its way!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2019 06:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had a really good day yesterday, but I wasn't able to keep the rain going today. Today kinda sucked. I hope my next days off are okay.
2. I was hoping my friend was free to hang out tonight, but they're not. I'll try again another time, but I hate seeming needy.
3. I'm quite looking forward to my trip up the coast to see my family, even if it is only for a couple of days.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2019 04:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I think putting my tea plant by the kitchen windows should give it enough light. I'll have to get a stand to put the pot on.
1. Hah, Brian's flying this trip with a guy who used to fly with my former boss and founded the company I used to work for, and they ran into my former chief pilot in the crew room. This industry is such a small world, it's insane.
2. I need to do our taxes. It's nearly March, I don't normally wait this long to start them.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2019 07:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I tried really hard to get up earlier this morning but there’s so much pressure in my head, it’s always really hard to open your eyes and face the day. My nasal spray will run out soon, and then I’ll be able to go to the doctor and see what else he can give me.
2. I made vegan carrot dogs but the container I put them in leaked all over the fridge, so there’s a layer of liquid smoke and soy sauce covering the bottom shelf that I need to clean out.
3. I’ll have to pack a bag tonight, my trip to the coast is tomorrow!
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2019 11:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm seeing The Sound of Music on tour on Wednesday! Sound of Music (movie) was what got me into musicals in the first place, and it was the first professional stage production I saw in a big city (Toronto) so I'm really excited!
2. I had to buy another charger for my laptop today. That was kinda annoying especially considering I'd only had my previous one for like 2 months...
3. In 3 weeks I'm gonna go to Washington, DC for a few days!
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Mar 2019 06:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My doctor is suggesting I do monthly self-administered anti-CGRP injections, but the thought of giving myself a shot in the stomach every month is just... nooo thanks. I think the ear pain and number of migraines I get will go down once I start physical therapy for the TMJ disorder, so hopefully I won't need the shots.
2. I think our treadmill either needs some repairs or is about to completely die...
3. I should get groceries today, since we're supposed to get yet another snowstorm tomorrow. More than I want to be driving in since they suck at clearing the roads around here. The amount of snow we've gotten this winter is nuts!
- Kelly -
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I love Christ!
2. God is good, and I can't wait for Easter and spring and life and sunshine and all the good that's coming my way.
3. I really like the book I'm reading.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. This week the past 2 years I went to Ithaca College choir concerts and got to see Juliana and I really miss her. I can't believe it's been an entire year since the last time I saw her... I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that she graduated in December, so I couldn't even bring myself yet to watch the concerts this week on livestream...

2. I'm leaving next Friday night for spring break! I'm going to Washington, DC for a few days and it should be a fun time. Then home to Ithaca, and then Schenectady for a YPC concert!

3. I'm listening to Natasha, Pierre, and The Great Comet of 1812. The songs are such bops and I'm sad that show closed...
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My right arm has been so weak lately and no one knows why. It's so hard to deal with.
2. Tomorrow is the first race of Indycar season yayyyy!!!!
3. I need to go to bed, but I don't want to.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Mar 2019 01:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so excited to be taking control of my life. I am making so many positive changes and looking after my health a lot better than I was before.

2. I am so excited for a few days off this upcoming weekend and seeing Phil Anselmo live again!!

3. I should probably do some more housework.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
mariababy

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Mar 2019 04:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1.I'm thankful that we made it through another month, especially since we had a rough patch.
2.I'm actually excited to cook dinner tonight.
3.I'm so excited that I got some pictures for my planner set up.
Me quede con las ganas de que fueramos la mejor historia de amor-Danns Vega
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 14 pages.