Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I feel so bad for my brother and sister-in-law. They were supposed to be leaving for their vacation in northern Italy soon, but that's definitely not happening now because of the quarantines.
2. It seems like my biopsy wound is taking forever to heal. It's been a over a month and it's still fully scabbed over.
3. Brian and I might go for a walk once he's home from getting groceries.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I was supposed to start work first yesterday and then today but the school was closed because of Corona. Apparently it was just cleaning, so hopefully just precautionary, but I hope I can actually start tomorrow. I want to work as many days I can so I have money for my upcoming NYC trip.
2. YPC sang You Will Be Found for their gala concert tonight and I am very sad I was not there to witness it. However I am seeing a performance they're in when I'm in the city so I'm excited for that!
3. It was really nice weather yesterday, but then it rained most of today.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Man, I love coming home from work early. I actually have time to chill out in the evening.
2. I think I'm going to leave my shower for the morning seeing as I have a later start. I won't be able to wash my hair but it'll be nice going to work feeling fresh and clean. I think it's supposed to be hot tomorrow too.
3. I might make a cup of tea and have some of my biscuits.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. All this Coronavirus stuff is starting to freak me out. I very rarely get sick so I'm not that worried about myself, but the colleges in both my current town and hometown are transitioning to online (as precautionary - no confirmed cases in either town so far). What I'm most concerned about though is the fact that I have a family trip to NYC/Broadway (Hadestown) planned in a couple weeks. So far shows are continuing to play as scheduled but considering what other large gatherings have had to stop, who knows if/when that might change. I'm just crossing my fingers we can still go as planned...
2. I had a pretty good first day at work today, but I was rushed after getting to rehearsal. Fortunately I won't normally work on this day though.
3. I'm so glad I've been listening to the musical Honk! a lot again lately. Such a fun show with many positive messages!
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Considering all the insanity I'm seeing in the news, work has been remarkably normal. Maybe a little less busy than usual yesterday and today, but that's all.
2. Oh I almost forgot to check if that package has arrived.
3. I'm super tired but I still need to do some laundry before I go to bed since I won't have time to do it in the morning.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have never been more grateful to my younger self for putting all that time and effort into becoming financially literate, building up a year's worth of expenses in an emergency fund, and learning how to smartly invest. Right now furloughs seem unlikely, but even if the pandemic starts to hit the airlines even worse and even if they do furlough up to Brian's spot on the seniority list, I know we'll be fine.
2. I kind of want to buy some camellia sinensis seeds to grow a few tea plants, but I've read that it's best to wait 2-3 years before harvesting the tea leaves and I don't know if I could keep them alive that long hahaha. I like gardening but it does not come naturally to me.
3. I'm waiting for a warm day to take all the deck furniture on to the driveway and scrub/hose it down and let it dry in the sun, but the weather for the next week looks cool and rainy.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so sad that the community theatre production of Matilda that I'm on the costume team for had to get postponed. It's gonna get rescheduled for as soon as possible, but my involvement is all thanks to my teacher from last semester who invited me to volunteer and who I really admire. I never really said goodbye to her thinking that I'd see her again this weekend as usual, and now it's gonna be several weeks at least...
2. I'm heading back to my hometown within the next week and I'm gonna need to think of stuff to do to keep myself entertained. I get restless when I spend too much time at home, but everything is closing down...
3. Frozen 2 is on Disney+ now! Unfortunately I don't have a subscription, but my roommate has a 7 day free trial currently that she says I can use.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to go to the shops to get a few more groceries, but I'm frankly terrified that I'm going to run into huge crowds and low stock. I'm so exhausted by this whole thing, I just want it to be over.
2. I have no idea what to cook for dinner. We don't have a lot of food in the house, and I'm trying to keep it for when we really need it when we get back from our trip, just in case I'm not able to get much at the shops between now and then.
3. I'm so tired...
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Brian added himself to the paid leave-of-absence list, and we already built up a big stock of groceries and other necessities last week, so we won't be leaving the house til May, except to go for walks. Crazy times.
2. Looks like we're going to get a ton of rain tomorrow.
3. I can't believe how often I've been having to refill the bird feeder in the back yard. I'm also surprised we're still getting juncos at the feeder, usually they've migrated farther north by this time of the year.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Our new puppy is so damn adorable, so smoochy and cuddly. It is super cute.
2. Isolation is good for getting things done within the house and garden, spending time sleeping in, baking and cooking, catching up on tv shows and movies, gaming and phone calls to people to keep in touch and a lot more time reading BUT, I miss being outdoors and hiking, going to see animals and spend time in nature :(
3. I need a nap.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My boyfriend and I did a food shop and we were able to get everything we needed and the store wasn't very busy, so I'm feeling good about everything. I keep building stuff up in my head.
2. I better get a table out of the spare bedroom and set it up so we can start this puzzle. I also want to play some video games this afternoon.
3. I think we'll also try to make some pretzels tonight.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The production of Matilda I'm on the costume team for has new dates set! It's not til July which seems really far away, but I hope everything is back to normal long enough before that and that those dates really work...
2. I'm already sick of this social distancing/staying home stuff and I know it's gonna last for at least a few more weeks if not significantly longer. I get restless when I don't leave the house.
3. I hope I'll get to see Anastasia the musical on tour one of these days. It closed on Broadway a year ago and I'm still so sad I missed it.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I hate that I still have to go to work during all of this, but with it being an office supply store and copy/print/fax center, a lot of “essential businesses” and people working from home rely on us to keep running. But at least we’re doing curbside pickup only now, and only letting a few people into the copy center at a time.
2. I wish I was able to find bread at the store.
3. I’m glad my mom is actually abiding by the stay-at-home orders. She’s normally a shameless narcissist who doesn’t listen to anyone and does whatever the hell she wants.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. How long is this going to last!?
2. I don't get how a person can wake up and instantly have something to already say.
Why do you constantly have to talk and talk and talk and talk and why DO YOU have to be so HYPER!? Why do you have to be so loud and ANNOYING!? Constant...
3. UGH! I can't stand smokers. I hate the site. People irk me so bad.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I hope all my friends are doing okay, some overseas haven't been very active online.
2. I absolutely LOVE Animal Crossing.
3. I might feed my pets and have a bubble bath.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next>>
You're at 20 of 26 pages.