Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe how much it snowed. I was supposed to go back to school yesterday but now I can't go back til tomorrow because of the weather. Unfortunately that means I'm gonna be late to choir and I've already missed the past few weeks.
2. I should ask my parents if we can go to Once On This Island tour in Schenectady in January. We can get a discount on tickets if we buy them today...
3. I want to buy some stuff on Playbill store cause they're having a sale but I also think I should save my money.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really need to start packing and getting things together for my flight.
2. I should really find out where Sam is.
3. I should also tell my friend I need to go, we have been on the phone for three hours. HAHA.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. That's such a shame that Mooney went out of business. They made some of the fastest g.a. single-engine piston airplanes. TTXs are pretty fast now, too, but they're more expensive than M20s ever were.
2. I'll probably make a cup of decaf vanilla tea and do some sudoku puzzles before going to bed.
3. It seems much more windy tonight than the forecast was saying it would be. Those are full-on gusts, not a mere 7 knots.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so glad I finally have my own space again. It's nice not having to share anything.
2. I can't wait till my blender gets here and I can start making protein shakes.
3. I hope I can get myself a couch or a bed soon.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had a couple of great concerts last night and Friday night.
2. I really wish I could've gone to the YPC winter concert today.
3. There's the Broadway sing-along happening now that I want to go to but my friend isn't free to go with me and I don't want to go by myself.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The hot weather zaps all the energy out of me and makes me feel so tired and sleepy.
2. My brother went for a drive in my manual transmission car today and drove it perfectly. It took me forever to learn how to drive a manual lol.
3. I’m keen for all this food we’re having for dinner.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I finally got one of the gold leaf necklaces like YPC has, but the clasp just broke! Hopefully I can find somewhere nearby that can fix it...
2. I have an extra rehearsal tonight, and while I'm glad cause I've missed a few weeks, I also wish I had the time to work on my paper.
3. I want my parents to give me ideas of what to get them for Christmas. If I'm going to shop in VT before leaving town I have less than a week left.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m heading back home today. It’s a long drive but I’m keen to listen to music and some podcasts.
2. I hope my boyfriend is having a nice day off from work today. I’m looking forward to seeing him when I get back.
3. I keep having the weirdest dreams.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. All this Christmas music does my head in.
2. I hope tomorrow I can hear some good news about getting a voucher for some furniture.
3. I can't wait to play Cards Against Humanity tonight.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Work today has been awful. I’m definitely going to treat myself to a bubble tea when I get out of here.
2. I don’t think I’m even going to make a deadline today but my software is having a lot of trouble with this file I’m currently working on and I just can’t go any faster or it will crash.
3. I haven’t really had a chance to see my boyfriend much in the last week. I wonder if he’ll be interested in doing something with me this weekend.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm surprised the melatonin hasn't kicked in yet and I'm still wide awake. Maybe I need to go up to 0.5 mg.
2. I think I might need another appointment to get my occlusal splint readjusted.
3. It snowed earlier this evening but it's not super cold out so I'm sure it will have melted away by morning.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It’s always super cold in the office. My hands are freezing right now. One of my coworkers brought a hot water bottle yesterday and I think they’re onto something.
2. I still have to get a couple more Christmas presents for my boyfriend but I have no idea what.
3. I didn’t get a chance to get bubble tea last night so I’ll probably go on my lunch to get one today.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Today was my last seminar class of the semester, and my second-to-last class overall of my Associate's, and while I'm relatively indifferent to the class itself being over, my teacher was one of the best I've ever had and I miss her already. Fortunately though she's invited me to volunteer with the local theatre company that she's involved with, so I expect we'll still see each other.

2. My best friend and I saw Frozen 2 today. We were both kinda skeptical at first, but ended up liking it even better than the first one. Definitely one of the best, if not the best Disney sequel I've seen.

3. I'm kinda stressed cause my teacher of my other class only assigned our final paper 2 days ago, meaning we have only a week and a half to do it...
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Last day of work for the week. I hope it goes a bit better than the last two.
2. I’m planning on buying lunch today, I’m not sure what I’ll get. I think it’s probably best to just get something close by.
3. I should probably take some painkillers before this headache gets the best of me.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm happy.
2. God is good.
3. I'm glad I'm finally awake and alive!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next>>
You're at 17 of 26 pages.