Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. That cafe had the best hot chocolate I've ever had.
2. The next door neighbors put one of those decorations that shines little laser pointer dots all over the house in their front yard, and it's shining onto half of our house as well. If I see them tomorrow I'm going to ask if they could adjust it so it's not shining freaking lasers into our windows. Hmph.
3. I need to call my grandparents sometime in the next few days and talk about plans for next Tuesday and Wednesday.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel like I have so many things to do, but when I look around, or when I try to think of something, nothing really pops out to me. It's just a feeling that I have, I suppose. I do need to wrap gifts, but I'm not even finished shopping and I don't have all my wrapping supplies. So there's that. But I'm not going back to the store until Friday.
2. I keep going back and forth between turning my heat on and off.
3. Opie is so calm tonight.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The wind just knocked over the neighbor's trash bin and now it's blowing it down the street, holy crap.
2. Maybe it'd be better if we stayed here instead of eventually moving to the Chicago area. Lots to think about in the next year or two. It'd be easier to get 5-10 acres around here.
3. We were going to go check out that flying club yesterday but there were just too many other things going on.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Normally my apartment heats really quickly. Not tonight. But, it's probably because I'm the world's worst person when it comes to remembering to change my filter.
2. I think I'll have some of that left over pizza. I just wish I had some ranch dip.
3. I forgot to get those village pieces out of my mom's car again. I don't know that they'll fit on the table and still look nice, though.
d a n i e l l e
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's Friday! I hope work goes quickly. I have a lot to do, though.
2. I can't believe I freaked out like that yesterday. I don't want to appear like an attention seeker.
3. I want to go to Canada.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have such a headache and I'm dizzy. :(
2. I have an appointment of some sort tomorrow and every weekday next week except for Thursday :( I am going out with my best friend Mary Clare and friend Beki for a day of fun, shopping, lunch, exchanging gifts, maybe a movie. I'm really looking forward to it, I need a day out with friends.
3. That pizza from the place across the street from the Church was really good except that the cheese was a bit too salty. I'm not a salt person.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2017 04:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I've stayed up entirely too late every night this week. I was thinking I should get back on a semi-normal sleep schedule next week, but that's the last week before Christmas shutdown, so there's really no point in worrying about it.
- Since today was both pay day and I got my Christmas bonus, I can finally finish shopping for gifts this weekend. I need to go out of town, but I don't foresee that happening.
- Phoebe seems to be a fan favorite on Friends, but she really irritates me sometimes. She has some funny moments here and there, but I really am not a fan of her beyond that.
d a n i e l l e
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was thinking of something I wanted to say when I opened this thread, but now that I’m here I’ve totally spaced on it. I can be so absent-minded sometimes.
2. I want to pursue more of my hobbies but I don’t have the time.
3. I’m super thirsty. I want a juice.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want to be more positive.
2. I really want to work on changing my self talk.
3. I don't need attention I want a connection with a soul, body, a person.. :(
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It’s just gone 6. I better start thinking about breakfast.
2. I hope I have enough energy by the end of the day to drive to the other side of town to visit that one store.
3. I’m excited for tomorrow. I’m finishing my Christmas shopping.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2017 06:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can hear a really quiet high-pitched electronic noise but I don't know where it's coming from.
2. Ew I still have a bad taste in my mouth even after brushing my teeth.
3. It is really cold out.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2017 06:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope it doesn’t take him too long to get over here. I’m really looking forward to seeing him.
2. I hope I have enough time to get everything done. I think I’m travelling well but something is bound to go wrong and delay my progress.
3. I don’t want to talk to this particular person.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2017 12:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Today was just blah. Just one of those days I guess.
2. I need to go to Aldi tomorrow. Oh and also Target. I need to get wrapping paper.
3. Hearing Abby open up about how she feels insecure made me really sad, I personally don't think she has anything to feel insecure about.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2017 01:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I loooved The Last Jedi and I had a lot of fun going to see it on opening night, but Brian and I didn't get home til like 3:30 AM so I slept in and now my sleep cycle is messed up. I've felt kind of spaced out all day.
2. I don't normally like Indian food but that tikka masala was really good.
3. I need to make a dermatologist appointment to get this mole checked out asap. I'm 99% certain it was always flat but I noticed today that it's raised up into a little bump, and it's itchy which has never happened before.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2017 03:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really need to go to bed, I want to be so productive tomorrow, but I don't feel good at all. I hate that I had to reschedule my doctors appointment for Monday because it was snowing too bad to be able to go today. I think I have a sinus infection or something. My head hurts so bad. I'm also still having the issues with my sides/stomach.
2. I hope we can get out tomorrow, I need to get iced tea and a birthday card at dollar tree and I hope to go to big lots too, I haven't been there in a long time. I hope they still carry the strawberry kiwi juice that I love, it's hard to find anymore and I want to get my poppy a big tub of these peanut butter filled pretzels that he loves, I saw them advertised in their flyer.
3. I am really worried about if those 3 pizza's we sent to my neighbor's house got delivered by our other neighbor, I hope the one whos house we had it delivered to came home, no one was there when the pizza guys stopped. I'm so sad that our neighbor (her husband) died, he was such a nice man.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 5 6 79 10 11 Next>>
You're at 8 of 34 pages.