Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to cancel my non-rev flights to/from Hartford. This just wasn't enough notice. I'll still go with him on his 30-hr Dallas layover, though.
2. The truck is going to be fixed and able to be picked up tomorrow but we won't have time to go get it til Thursday.
3. I've felt a little "off" today, like slightly anxious and sad but for no clear reason. It's really weird, I haven't had unexplained anxiety in over a year. Maybe I just need a good night of sleep.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need sleep.
2. I wish my glasses didn't get dirty so fast UGH! I'm constantly washing/wiping them it seems.
3. I REALLY wish we had a chick-fil-a in my town, or somewhere that's not almost an hour away, but we are getting a taco bell, yay I love taco bell. I wish I knew when it was opening, I can't find the info anywhere.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Nov 2017 02:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It feels sooo nice to finally have some time to chill with nothing to do for a while.
2. I hope Keith doesn't get stuck working overtime.
3. I think I'm going to need new work pants soon.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I think the 19th-20th would be the best days for Brian and I to go visit my grandparents. I was thinking of the 18th-19th at first but I remembered we have tickets to see The Last Jedi on the 18th.
2. I wish we could find a flying club around here that has a DA42. That would be perfect.
3. I'm going to have some of those raspberries and blueberries with my dinner.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Nov 2017 08:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My sides hurt sooo bad right now, especially the right one.
2. I need to go to the store at some point today. I only have 2 bottles of vitamin water left and that's all I have to drink, plus I need a few other things too.
3. I want pizza for supper.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Nov 2017 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Abby and I work at the same time on monday so we're gonna go out for coffee before we go in, should be fun.
2. I'm going to need to plug my laptop in soon.
3. My brother is still being kind of a jerk. I feel so bad for my parents.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have no idea why my calves are so sore. I did walk a lot today, but I wasn't powerwalking or anything crazy.
2. Ohh my gosh, the other pilot Brian's flying with on this trip used to fly F-117's. That's awesome. That's always been one of my favorite planes.
3. I still need to try out that new Texan BBQ place that opened up on the other side of town.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'd make pancakes but we're almost out of flour so I'm just going to have cereal.
2. I hear a lot of firetruck sirens out there. Not good.
3. I need to wash my work shirts.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. There's still some leftover sourdough bread and gruyère so I think I'll make some fancy grilled cheese for dinner.
2. I think Brian's big 1-year raise goes into effect today.
3. We might get some snow on Saturday night. :)
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm curious now about if we'll get any snow soon.
2. Opie is still running mad all over the place.
3. That cappuccino was way too hot and I should not have taken a sip yet.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three;
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2017 05:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish my internet would cooperate, it's getting on my last nerve.
2. I have to be up early, so I need to go to bed in a few minutes. I have a lot to do tomorrow (well technically later today).
3. I'm still super worried about Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier who injured his spine in Monday night's game.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2017 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. omg that woman was bragging about having four kids by the time she was only nineteen years old. Woah.
2. I'm so happy I got tomorrow off. I'm going to do some more painting, and Keith and Em and I might all go out to dinner.
3. I hope my parent's neighbor is doing okay.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2017 11:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I had no idea that Bzoink had died down this much. I wish that weren't the case.
2. I'm so incredibly happy that it's finally Friday. I'm going to have drinks with Carrie tomorrow, which will be nice.
3. It's already time to change this coil again. It tastes super burnt already.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2017 11:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. ^ yeah it's gotten kind of quiet lately. :( I miss when it was more active. This is like the most active it's been in months!
2. My mom keeps asking when in January Brian and I might be visiting but I keep having to remind her we won't know his schedule til the 18th.
3. I'm excited to try out that coffee/tea/waffle cafe on Monday. Looks like a neat place.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2017 11:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't remember what made me stop getting on. But I spent a lot of time on here from 2008-2011ish? Like the majority of the hours of the day. I poked in a couple times here and there after that, but it seemed like everyone had left. It was like a family before then, really. Andy added me on Facebook a couple days ago and I thought... hmm.. I wonder if anyone has gotten back on Bzoink. I miss those days.
2. I really have to pee, but I absolutely do not want to get up. Lazy lazy lazy.
3. Opie has fallen asleep on my leg and I couldn't bare to wake him up. He looks so comfy.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 3 4 57 8 9 Next>>
You're at 6 of 16 pages.