Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2017 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I think the video issue is just in Firefox and not my video card, because videos work fine in Chrome. I will uninstall and reinstall firefox tomorrow. I don't know how, but my poppy does, but he's in bed now.
2. I can't take this pain in my sides anymore.
3. I have sour stomach again.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm really not looking forward to starting physical therapy for this. The physical therapy I had to do last year for my wrist was tolerable, but for this disorder I was just diagnosed with, it's going to be a very unpleasant and painful process. :(
2. It's super windy. I can hear the wreath on the front door being blown around.
3. My hands have been tingling ever since I got my tetanus booster shot and my doctor said to take Benadryl because it's probably an allergic reaction, but the Benadryl made me fall asleep at like 8 PM and now I'm up WAY too early.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Nov 2017 02:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and that fixed some of the issues, but all videos were still showing up weird funky colors, so I followed the steps uninstalled and reinstalled Java and it didn't help, then mysteriously the videos were working right out of a clear blue sky, now since I had to restart the internet after it froze, the videos are all weird funky colors again, UGH!
2. I won't use Chrome instead of Firefox, because it's ridiculously slow for me, but I hate that Firefox updated to a new version, it's given me issues since it did that.
3. I need to stop procrastinating and post my Facebook status about Dale Jr and Matt Kenseth before it gets to be too late, I hate that I forgot to share what I wanted to about my nephew from my Facebook memories, but I lost track of time and it is now past midnight (and past 2am even) so my memories switched to the 21st).
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I love it up here in Williamsport so far.
2. This will be a whole lifestyle change.
3. I hate the cold weather.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My bloodwork results should be in by Friday. I'm curious to see where all my thyroid-related levels are at.
2. Change in Thanksgiving plans. This still works out fine, though.
3. I wonder if Chandler is still flying for that cargo carrier up in Maine. Sounds like a neat job.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am heading towards my 30's and have a fiance and getting married. I want to start a family and he is keen too, just one problem is that I struggle to fall pregnant and everything medical staff do to help never ends up being good enough to help. I am starting to stress a little about it all.

2. Today is a good day, day off work but still managed to be super productive with helping my partner at his work with filing because I am super good and quick at it, got groceries and lunch and packing boxes for storing things in the shed while out house is floorboard-ed.

3. I am super tired and want to sleep but being almost 7pm I will just wait a few more hours.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Insomnia strikes me again.
2. My stomach and sides hurt so bad.
3. My back is itchy, but I can't reach the spot and can't find my backscratcher ugh!
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Amanda tweaked the schedule, now I don't have to be in til 10, but I woke up early anyways.
2. I'm so excited to see my cousins later! They're coming up from NC today for Thanksgiving at my parent's house, I can't wait.
3. I won't be back home til late so Keith's going to have to stop to get milk on his way home.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I still can't sleep.
2. At least right now videos are acting right online, but who knows when I restart my computer later if they will be or not.
3. I really want a hershey bar.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Brian only has about 12 hours at home tomorrow night between flights so we're just going to do our Thanksgiving dinner on Monday when he'll actually have time to relax.
2. I'm starting to get a headache.
3. I can't believe my endurance riding boots are still in such amazing condition after 13 years of horseback riding, hiking, and aircraft refueling. Those boots could survive a nuclear apocalypse.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Why can't today just end already? I don't want to celebrate a holiday.
2. My mind is racing, so I can't sleep, and we have to be at my aunts house in less than 4 hours.
3. I'm hungry and thirsty.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Two days until surgery!!!
2. This tea I'm drinking is really good.
3. I'm so bored! I wish I had someone to talk to.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
^ joybucket - I hope your surgery goes well!
1. I have to leave for DCA soon. Ugh this is going to be a late night, we probably won't get home til 1:45am.
2. I've been slacking off with my exercise, I wonder if that's why I've felt so sluggish lately.
3. I need to mail that game to my brother.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
^^I hope your surgery goes well.

1. My sides are killing me. I wonder if part of it is from the boneless wings I had for dinner. They were WAY too spicy. I ordered mild, but they were still way too hot. I don't think they know the definition of mild. I'm never ordering them there again. I hope that's not the cause.
2. YAY! for the Steelers winning, but wow that was nervewracking. The Packers backup quarterback played really well tonight, I can't believe we only won by a field goal at the last second (literally). That was awesome that Boswell kicked a 53 yarder in Pittsburgh though.
3. I'm so glad videos are acting right on my computer now. I love watching videos, especially on youtube.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I haven't had much to say in this thread lately. Just coasting through life at the moment.
2. It's been super hot and I haven't been drinking enough water. I really need to up the intake.
3. When I finish my breakfast I'll get started.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 2 3 46 7 8 Next>>
You're at 5 of 34 pages.