Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2018 03:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need panadol and ibuprofen ASAP for this dental pain.
2. I should definitely have a cool lush bath tonight.
3. I hope this heat vanishes soon

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2018 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I've been soooo busy lately. Why do I do this to myself???? I need a freakin vacation, man.
2. That reminds me that Keith and I need to think about where to go on our honeymoon.
3. I hope I have more energy tomorrow.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2018 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I only just remembered that job I was supposed to apply for. The applications close tomorrow so after dinner I'm going to check my resume and write a cover letter.
2. I woke up this morning feeling soooo sick, with all the same symptoms my coworkers have had. It was only a matter of time before I got sick, it was making its rounds at work.
3. I'm soooo low in energy. I slept 11 hours like a log last night, and woke up about 8 hours ago and I'm ready for more sleep.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2018 09:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I had a great winter concert last night
2. I had a fun time seeing some family friends yesterday and today
3. I still have a lot to do for school, but it's really close to the end of the semester
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Dec 2018 05:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Luckily I was only sick for a couple of days, but I still have terrible headaches and sinus congestion, but to be fair, when don't I have sinus congestion?! Lol.
2. In the morning I have to quickly duck into work to see my schedule for next week so I can set up an interview, then print off my boarding pass for my flight.
3. I got a new game for my playstation but it is playing up so I might have to contact the eBay seller and ask for a replacement or refund.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2018 12:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wrote a Facebook post yesterday about when Juliana wrote me a comment saying that the opportunity to sing in a choir is the most exciting thing in the world (I had a community choir concert and she was performing with IC at Lincoln Center) and when I wrote about how much it meant to me, she commented and said that she's inspired by my passion and I couldn't stop crying, actually seeing those words. I really don't know how I deserve her... also I can't believe she officially graduates on Saturday...
2. I'm on my way home for over a month! I still have one assignment to finish tomorrow though...
3. I think I accidentally left my raincoat in my apartment. I hope it doesn't rain over break, otherwise I'll have to borrow my mom's or something...
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2018 03:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was supposed to get on a plane three hours ago but it was delayed due to bad weather, but we’re due to board in the next little bit. I’m glad I’m getting there tonight though, otherwise I was going to have to take a long bus trip tomorrow and miss work.
2. I feel really bloated, I hope it doesn’t cause me too much pain on the plane.
3. About to board actually!!!
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Dec 2018 08:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The Prom musical cast album is so good!
2. I can't believe that Juliana is officially graduating from Ithaca College tomorrow. I'm so sad and I miss her a lot, but I'm beyond happy for her.
3. I need to figure out what to get my dad for Christmas. I always have a hard time coming up with good ideas...
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Dec 2018 04:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm relieved Kristen was able to switch shifts with me so Keith and I can get all that wedding planning stuff done on Monday.
2. I might just have a sandwich for dinner. I'm not very hungry.
3. I need to go over my notes.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2018 07:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The flight I took the other day was soooo scary! It was a tiny 30-seater plane and there was so much turbulence due to thunderstorms, it was the worst flight I've ever been on. Everyone I told thought I was exaggerating but they would have been shitting themselves if they were on that plane...
2. I'm just listening to some music before I go to bed, it's still relatively early.
3. I wish I could do that rolling tongue thing, I don't know what to call it, lol.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2018 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Today was a lot of fun! Feels good to have most of the reception decorations all picked out and the cake picked out. More stuff crossed off the planning list.
2. I still need to buy and wrap a few more gifts.
3. Honestly I'm kind of glad I'm working 8-3 tomorrow instead of 2-9.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2018 01:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It’ll be a quiet night, pretty boring. I wish I was at home though.
2. I’m not feeling too stressed about tomorrow, I just hope I’m prepared enough.
3. I hope my new computer gets delivered tomorrow, but it might come on Thursday.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2018 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel like I need a short nap.
2. I'll be able to apply to better jobs soon and I hope I'm able to get one that's still close to home. It's soooo nice having a 10-minute commute! But I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I'll likely have to commute like 25-30 minutes in to the city.
3. Today was such a busy day. I feel brain-dead.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2018 08:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't handle my life.
2. I hope I'm not doomed.
3. I need help.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2018 09:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel really confident about my chances for the job interview I attended today. There's a second interview, I'm just waiting on a time to hear back about that.
2. Hopefully that money goes back into my account by tomorrow so I can buy a new laptop. There was such a crazy mix-up with my order and I had to have the first one cancelled. It was so stressful.
3. I'm so tired that I'm starting to feel weird.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.