Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2017 09:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm hungry.
2. I hope people join and post on my new site! (shootingstarforums.boardhost.com)
3. I'm sad...
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hey joybucket, I tried to sign up for your site because I'd love to post over there, but the captcha test was really lengthy and difficult. I tried twice to pass it and it told me to 'try again'.
2. I shouldn't have had that nap this afternoon, I was just sooo tired.
3. I want dessert.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so happy that Matt Kenseth won the race today.
2. I'm glad my dr's appointment isn't until 3:15 tomorrow, I can sleep in.
3. painnnnn :(
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I just realized I got the wrong kind of ground coffee.
2. We got a little bit of snow earlier.
3. Howww am I still awake. Seriously. That was such a long day.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was going to go to bed more than 2 hours ago and yet I'm STILL awake.
2. There's so many videos I want to watch on youtube.
3. I can't believe there's only one race left this season in each of the 3 NASCAR series.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My new laundry detergent smells amazing!
2. I hate when my sinus gets blocked up and my hearing suffers as a result.
3. I'm trying not to feel anxious about this work issue.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel for you on that sinus issue Amy, I get that too and it affects my hearing sometimes too, it's awful. I hope you feel better.
2. Martin Truex Jr better win the Cup Championship next week, he deserves it more than anyone else this season, he's been so dominant and has 8 wins so far. I hate the new format how the 4 drivers with a chance at the Championship are on even playing field and whoever finishes the highest of those 4 wins the championship, points don't matter for them next weekend. I hate it. I will cry if Martin loses the Championship.
3. I hate that the fitted sheet won't stay on my bed ugh! It keeps coming off.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thanks Christina! It's really annoying having to ask people to repeat themselves. I'm sure they get so annoyed with me, but I literally can't hear them sometimes.
2. I'm trying to have a productive day but I really can't focus. I just want to go home and hang out with my boyfriend all day.
3. I want some candy. I might go down to the bodega and get some things to share with my colleagues.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to find out where the local Toys For Tots donation drop-off place is this year.
2. Four more days til Battlefront II comes out.
3. I've been trying to do German lessons on Duolingo but my mind keeps reverting to French since that's the foreign language already know the best. Maybe I'll just stick with getting better at French for now.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2017 01:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I didn't get much done at work today but I'm so exhausted.
2. I really wanted to go to Japan this December as I wasn't able to go last year because of an injury, but the time has gotten away on me and my boyfriend and I don't have much saved up right now. I could have gone by myself but I'd want/need to go in two weeks and I don't think I can do it so suddenly. I'd also hate to go alone now that I'm in a committed relationship. I used to go alone but now I'd be sad that he wasn't sharing the experiences with me.
3. I have so much on my mind right now.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2017 09:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The stuff in the dryer is done.
2. Work has been so crazy now that the holidays are coming up. Everyone wants brochures and banners and whatever made for holiday events.
3. I love that photo of Keith and I at the pool last July.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2017 12:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't believe my nephew turns 6 today (Thursday) time flies that's for sure.
2. I am so annoyed at this fitted sheet.
3. I hope Dale Jr and Matt Kenseth's cars are racing side by side at some point during Sunday's race they are both running their schemes from their rookie year in 2000 and that would make for some great photos and tv time and just be great to see in general.
3.5 My sides hurt soooo bad right now.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2017 08:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait to eat some yummy food today.
2. I hope I actually enjoy myself at tonight's social.
3. I am so tired of feeling sick to my stomach in the morning.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2017 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. All of the videos on my laptop are showing up funky colors and I love to watch videos especially on youtube so I'm super worried and kind of panicking over it. I need it fixed, but don't know how and don't have best buy's geek squad thing anymore. I don't know what to do.
2. I'm in soooooo much pain and just feel awful in general. Gosh I can't take this pain in my sides, they better figure out the cause soon. I've had so many tests and have another appointment on Monday.
3. I am so glad that the Steelers game is tonight so that I don't have to flip back and forth to that and the race on Sunday. Go Steelers!
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2017 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Keith's in the dining room on the phone with TJ and he has him on speakerphone, that dude talks SO much and SO fast. Literally almost nonstop talking lol.
2. I have a little bit of a headache.
3. Abby and I both work open tomorrow.
~ Hannah
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 34 pages.