Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Oct 2017 09:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was planning on working out this morning but I didn't get enough sleep and I don't want to cause myself to be more fatigued.
2. I forgot to get the mail when I came home yesterday.
3. I wonder if my brother and sister-in-law will be at Thanksgiving in Delaware this year. I should text him.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2017 06:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I better clean up the kitchen before I get too cosy. I'm so tired.
2. I hope I can get up early tomorrow. I want to do some stuff around the house before I go to work.
3. I can't believe another weekend is over already.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2017 08:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Oh my god. My client is driving me nuts.
2. I'm a little cold.
3. Ughhhhh
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2017 09:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1.it's so cold this morning hopefully it warms up later on today
2.i really want mystery oreos i heard they taste like fruity pebbles
3.it's only 9:30 am...feel like it is 11 or 12
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2017 02:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Kinda funny that I'm a manager in a copy and print center yet I can't seem to figure out why my own printer at home isn't working.
2. I need to vacuum out my car. It's so dirty.
3. I have Another One Bites The Dust stuck in my head.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2017 03:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Haha I love how Brian and I practically share thoughts. We're always saying the same exact thing at the same exact time and finishing each other's sentences.
2. I'm really enjoying this chilly, gloomy, rainy fall weather.
3. That 8% AHA toner worked *too* well. It really brightened my skin, but it also smoothed out my fine lines and now my skin looks like that of a 20-year-old's and it just looks overly young.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2017 11:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel the same way with my boyfriend, Kelly. We call it our shared brain. It's actually kinda crazy and freaky sometimes.
2. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to go out and get lunch. I might order something now that the lunch rush is over so it'll get here relatively quickly.
3. At least I got some errands done around town this morning.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2017 09:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I seriously hate working at 7 in the morning.
2. My stomach is so jumpy.
3. I literally have NO gas in my car.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2017 12:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. UGH I'm still so sick. I've had the flu since Saturday morning :( It's getting a bit better than it was and I'm able to function to some extent, but gosh I wish it would go away already, at least I'm not contagious anymore though.
2. I'm having such a hard time getting off the computer, because I went 3 1/2 days without being on it, but I need a few hours of sleep before I go down town to the post office and to get more stuff to drink. I don't want to leave the house, but I promised my nephew I would mail his belated Halloween package. He's so sweet and understanding that Aunt CC didn't mail it yet because she doesn't feel good.
3. A lot of NASCAR drivers and their wives/girlfriends really came up with some super cute costumes for their kids and themselves with family theme costumes. SO cute. I love social media. A lot of drivers and their significant others, and people in racing in general, publicly share pictures.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2017 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm having a productive day off. Still gotta clean the kitchen though.
2. Eleven weeks til my little niece arrives! <3
3. I might make spaghetti for dinner, that sounds really good. Oh and garlic bread too, yum.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Nov 2017 06:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I better get something to eat, I just really couldn't be bothered cooking.
2. I should try to get into work early tomorrow. It's been nice getting out earlier than normal when I don't have clients to see.
3. I don't feel like being social at the moment.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2017 03:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Brian and I binge-watched the entire first season of Stranger Things last night, as a refresher before starting season two. We were up til like 5 AM hahahaha. We're insane.
2. I wish I hadn't decided against going to Fresno and Yosemite this past Monday. It would have been 2 flights each way, though.
3. I hope we get more snow this winter than we did last winter. But maybe not as much as the winter prior when that blizzard dumped nearly 4 feet and we were snowed in for like 5 days...
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2017 06:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm exhausted. I was supposed to go to a bar with a bunch of friends tonight but I bailed to stay home. At least we've got a long weekend so I'll have other chances to hang out with my friends later.
2. I'm feeling a bit sad and lonely. My boyfriend and I were going to have the weekend apart but I think I'm going to call him and ask him if he'll come over.
3. I'm going to play some video games.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2017 11:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. UGH I'm too sick to my stomach I can't sleep even though I'm exhausted. I'm still super sick too.
2. I wish the fitted sheet would stay on the bed gosh it keeps coming off it's annoying. I can't get the things on either that are supposed to hold it down and now even the mattress cover is coming off UGH!
3. Sour stomach sucks.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2017 01:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm soooo tired. I need to get a good night's sleep tonight.
2. I'm so excited about this long weekend. I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday, and I don't even have to think about work the whole time because I got all of my current projects finalised during the week.
3. I kinda wanna play with a ouija board but I'd also not like to mess with spirits.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 49 pages.