Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2017 01:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope I feel better tomorrow. At least now I know it's not strep throat, just a bad cold.
2. We might be able to visit them in January after all. I'd rather do that than wait til February.
3. I'm a little upset with myself for getting so behind on that.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2017 02:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Danielle and Kelly I hope you both feel better.
2. I'm in so much pain today and on top of my usual pain some more because I'm so clumsy and now my shoulder hurts.
3. I can't stand how cold it is out. We can't leave the house, it was like 6 or 8 degrees last I looked and feels like it's in the negatives. We NEED to go out later though. Like we really need certain stuff at the store very badly.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2017 09:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait to be done working at 3.
2. Ryan just messaged me.
3. Yikes. My belly hurts.
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2017 10:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My sides hurt so bad and so does my wrist, but I don't know what I did to it.
2. It's annoying how fast my glasses get dirty. I need to wash them in a minute.
3. I'm hungry.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2017 07:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. This little NYE get-together at Emily's place is gonna be so much fun.
2. I'm already tired.
3. I need to send a thank-you note to my aunt and uncle.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Dec 2017 06:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m looking forward to getting brunch at this cafe I really like.
2. Last night’s festivities were pretty great. I’m glad to have brought in the new year with two people I love.
3. I always forget to charge my phone overnight.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'd be surprised if many people showed up to that new year's eve thing in the middle of town, considering the wind chill is like 30 below freezing.
2. I think this cold is finally starting to go away. I've been constantly miserable for like 3 days now, it's about time I start to feel better.
3. I'm almost out of loose-leaf Earl Grey.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2018 04:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad it's 2018.
2. I wish I was able to do more for New Years.
3. It was nice to hear from the Kaheim though that was a surprise. :)
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's torture not having water. Our pipes froze and we haven't had water in 2 days. There's nothing the water company can do we just have to wait for them to defrost with the heaters, it's taking forever, it doesn't help that its 6 degrees outside. I hate winter.
2. I'm in soooo much pain.
3. My tooth hurts out of nowhere.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jan 2018 02:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope I don’t get too tired later, but I’m up super early today.
2. It’s nice being on holidays but I always feel so lost and directionless.
3. I’ll hang out for a couple of hours until the home improvement store down the road opens and I’ll head there.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. STILL no water, this is torture. We will probably have it tomorrow afternoon thankfully, but for now it's torture.
2. I'm in so much pain.
3. I wish the mattress cover and fitted sheet would stay on the bed.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m trying to procrastinate and kill some time but there’s only so much I can do.
2. I still have no idea if someone I know reads the stuff I post here. I know they’ve seen me using it. I want them to know that this is where I come to kill time and talk when nobody else will hear it. It’s my safe place and I’ve been on here for so many years that I can’t stop now. It’s helped me with a lot of anxiety and you know I love lists and order, it only makes sense that I’d eat this site up. I hope I can be given a little privacy to continue posting here like I always have.
3. My head is so itchy.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 12:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm starting to feel hesitant about going after this job after doing that phone interview. The interviewer was kind of condescending and unprofessional... I mean who the hell asks an applicant about "how much drama they have in their life?" If the in-person interview is the same way, I'm not going to take it, I don't want to work in a small office with people like that.
2. Looks like next Wednesday night is now our best time to go out to that restaurant.
3. The wind chill is going to be -15 tomorrow... damnnn.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 01:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I've been super whiny all day, even if it's just to myself. I'm so sick of being sick. It's been well over a week, and while I do feel better, I want the body aches and the cough and the whole mess to GO AWAY. I'm almost certain that I had the flu and should've gone to the doctor, but I'm stubborn.
- I need a new show to watch.
- I found a new band that I absolutely love, which is rare. Normally it's hard to find a band that doesn't sound like everyone else. Too bad they only have one short album out.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three;
roxy-ryan

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 06:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad I spent time at the gym today working out in Cardio and Weights.

2. I am also glad I spent time today just relaxing under the air conditioner. Summer can be a pain.

3. Not really keen to head back to work again in a few days.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with HBO's 'Girls' & AMC's The Walking Dead

So self obsessed with my mascara and mistakes
Vanity's like a funeral and everyone's at my wake

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next>>
You're at 11 of 16 pages.