Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2017 03:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- Zac and Hillary are coming tomorrow night for Christmas. I still need to clean, maybe make some Christmas snacks, get some games and find something to make for dinner. I got off work too late, so I'm just going to have to stay up. And to top that off, I can't really do anything until around 6 or 7 am because I live upstairs and I don't want to wake up my downstairs neighbors.
- Until then, I'll piddle around on the interwebz. But I need to find something to keep me awake.
- It's gotten a little toasty in here. I may end up turning the heat off.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 02:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have pizza on the mind. It just sounds so good right now. Either NY-style or Chicago deep-dish with roasted vegetables. Yummm.
2. I need a better way to organize the modem, the router, and the Hue smart-bulb hub. And all the cables that are tangled between them.
3. That was nice for Brian and I to hear from one of our old competitive flying coaches. Especially about that book that Bill's writing, I'm more than happy to let him use some of my photos in it.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 02:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I found out some interesting news today via Facebook. Makes me feel all kinds of weird.
- The tractor scene in Gremlins is one of my absolute favorite movie scenes of all time.
- I'd kill for some ice cream. Really. Even just like a single scoop cone.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 03:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I haven't made stuffed acorn squash in about 2 years and now I can't find the recipe. I think it might still be on one of my old phones.
2. Brian put an oddly-shaped gift under the tree earlier and I have no clue what could possibly be in a box that looks like that.
3. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow. Makes me really miss where I grew up.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 05:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am dreading these next 2 days. I want my mommy :( I miss her so much.
2. I am probably not going to get to see the Giants game UGH! It's not on regular TV. It's the 2nd game, so there's only 1 on TV and they are playing the Cowboys and Seahawks instead. The only way to see it is to go to the bar that has the NFL package, but I will be at my aunts. We will be leaving the bar after the Broncos game I'm pretty sure. It stinks because the Giants aren't in the playoffs so after next week I won't get to see them play until next year.
3. My mouth hurts so bad.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 09:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm working until 3. Blah.
2. Its Christmas Eve!
3. I'm ready for my work day to be over.
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 03:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I wish I could have thought of something else to get my sister. I just don't feel like I got her enough, but what the heck do you get someone that hates everything?
- This show is absolutely wild and ridiculous. I love it.
- I really need to get up and get ready to head to my mom's.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Dec 2017 01:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's Keith and I's first Christmas living together. <3
2. I've had that song stuck in my head for over a day, omg. Get it out.
3. Maybe I'll have a small snack before going to bed. Crackers and peanut butter sounds good.
~ Hannah
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Dec 2017 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- Seven years. We were together seven years and he proposed to her in six months. I don't even want to be with him, so I need to let it go. Which it's only been like two days. I deserve to be a little standoffish about it. It does make my mind wonder a bit too much. Like, what the heck is wrong with me? When in reality, I left for a reason. It was for the best. Jeeeez, Danielle, get it together.
- Opie had such a good Christmas. He's exhausted.
- I had a feeling I was going to get sick before I left my mom's. Everyone was sick at some point. It was bound to happen.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Dec 2017 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My mom just can't comprehend that Brian having to leave for some flights on Christmas is seriously NOT a big deal to us; atypical schedules are completely normal to us, and have been for years. She's acting like it's "sooo terrible" and we deserve her pity, it's kind of off-putting. /rant
2. I'm kind of thinking of getting a much shorter haircut. I can't decide what I want.
3. A cheese and veggie melt is the only thing that sounds good right now, but I don't have any peppers or avocado.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Dec 2017 10:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- The dogs finally calmed down.
- I'm very sleepy for it to be this early.
- I don't have very much on my mind right now.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2017 09:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wonder if someone I know knows that I use this platform. If he reads this I just want him to know that this is my safe place to go when nobody else will listen and I’d like to keep it to myself please xoxo
2. I’ve had a really crappy day. I’m sore and angry, and I just want to go home and smoke/drink myself silly.
3. It sounds like it’s raining outside which is really weird.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2017 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I knew I was getting sick. I could've gotten sick any of the other 354 days of the year but NO I HAVE TO BE SICK ON CHRISTMAS BREAK.
- I'm trying to take all of the bad thoughts and bad revelations that I've been having lately, shove them into a box and slide them under the bed. The new year is coming about and I have bigger fish to fry than worrying about my ex getting married, when in actuality, he's probably not going to get married. And I don't even want to be with him. And we don't belong together. And who cares if he gets married? I left for a reason. It just sucks that the reason I left was that I waited around for seven years to be appreciated and ultimately gave up. Then this girl waltzes in and either he's learned his lesson or she's just more worthy than me. Neither of the two work out for me and I really need to get these feelings sorted out. /rant
- I need some medicine.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2017 11:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hah omg how did I get so full from dinner? I didn't even eat that much.
2. A customer was super mean and condescending today and I've been trying to not let it bother me but I'm still bothered. I've been working jobs dealing with customers for like 5 years but your skin can only grow so thick. Stuff still gets to me sometimes.
3. I can't find that pack of gum I bought earlier.
~ Hannah
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2017 03:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- People are mean! ^ I wasn't wired for working with the public. I did it for four years and high tailed myself to a factory.
- I'm so sick. I've already gotten comfortable, but forgot my tissues. I think I may die.
- Also, I'm dramatic.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next>>
You're at 10 of 44 pages.