Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Oct 2017 04:36 AM       Subject: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. New thread! It’s been a while since we had a new one of these.
2. I should get up and make myself something to eat soon. I’ve barely eaten all day and I’m really hungry.
3. I’m so not ready for the rest of the week. I have been so busy.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Oct 2017 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish my mom would stop sending me multiple text messages about mundane shit really late at night. This happens a lot. She just sent me a bunch of pictures of comic strips...
2. A new RPO job was posted but it's at the center facility that's farther away than the approach facility, and that would be WAY too long of a commute for me.
3. I need to print out tomorrow's train and museum tickets.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My wrist hurts, I've been on the computer too long and doing a lot of repetitive movements.
2. I don't care if it's 3am I'm going to have a turkey wrap.
3. I absolutely LOVE my new Josef Newgarden shirt that came in the mail yesterday. It says champion on it, I'm so taking a picture wearing it later today.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m not sure what to have for dinner tonight. I want to cook but I have virtually no ingredients in the house right now. I wish I went shopping on my way home from work.
2. I can’t believe my lease runs out in 2-3 months. This means my boyfriend and I can move in together and we won’t have to travel across town to see each other.
3. I’m very tired, actually.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm STILL VERY VERY VERY upset over Sunday's race. I'm heartbroken that neither Jamie McMurray nor Kyle Larson (my 2 drivers) made the next round of the Chase. Jamie basically had to win but he was running really well so he may have, but we won't know as he got taken out in the big wreck, I can't believe Erik caused a huge wreck again. I'm so mad at him. Kyle was ALMOST guaranteed to make it, but his engine blew in the 1st stage of the race and he diidn't advance either. It was the first blown engine of his career too, which has been since late 2013. I hate this new playoff system, now neither of my drivers can run for the championship. I now hope Martin Truex Jr wins the championshiip.
2. OOPS I did NOT mean to type a paragraph there, sorry.
3. Ok bathroom is free so I can use it then go downstairs and make that turkey wrap.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can’t wait for January. So much is happening that month.
2. I also can’t wait to see my dad and step-mum next week. I haven’t seen them in ages.
3. When this movie is over, I’ll make dinner.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. A few posts are always great before leaving the room :)
2. Hmm, which CD do I want to listen to in bed tonight?
3. I need to get stamps.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 03:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to go and make dinner but I’m loving posting here way too much, lol.
2. I’m glad I don’t have to wake up super early tomorrow. But I do have clients coming in which I need to be prepared for.
3. I’m looking forward to this big Halloween party on the weekend.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 04:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am loving posting here way too much too Amy. I said multiple times that I am going to go get something to eat and use the bathroom and I STILL haven't.
2. I can't believe that half of slim jim like beef stick I ate earlier gave me heartburn. I was so hungry i had to eat something. I had a horrible headache from being so hungry.
3. OWW I leaned on my left wrist wrong now it hurts a lot.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2017 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Today's sleep-in was nice.
2. I was thinking of this youtube video I used to watch when I was younger but I can't find it anywhere! I think it's been taken down which is a real shame.
3. My coworker brought a bunch of fresh sweet corn to work and he's going to cook it up for lunch!
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2017 01:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My throat is extremely dry and burns. I am very thirsty, but I don't have a drink up here. I'll go downstairs and get one soon.
2. I just spent an hour and a half on the phone with my friend Jessica. I LOVED hearing some of her stories from being at the track this past weekend and look forward to hearing more tomorrow night. I'm so glad she had such a great time.
3. I REALLY hate that we can't do laundry until Friday when the plumber fixes our washer. I don't have any clean bras, it's a good thing that when I had to go to the store tonight it was chilly so I was able to wear a hoodie and you couldn't tell that I wasn't wearing a bra.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2017 08:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should take some photos of that stuff and send it to my friend.
2. I'll send him a message in an hour or so and see what time he's free for me to visit this afternoon.
3. I need to wash my hair when I get home.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2017 10:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The new girl at work is hard to get along with. She's not a bad person or anything but she's sooo negative about everything. She had a kid when she was like 19 or 20 and I think she's just really struggling.
2. I miss how simple life was when I was a kid.
3. Totally rethinking this whole Penn State thing. I don't want to have to move.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2017 11:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was hoping to sneak out of work a little early, but I guess I'll have to stay all day. It's fine, but it is nice getting out early on a Friday. I know my boyfriend is waiting for me at my apartment too, so it makes me antsy waiting to get home.
2. Something smells really odd in the office bathroom and I can't work out what it is.
3. One of my fingernails is broken at a weird angle and it's bothering me.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Oct 2017 10:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need sleep
2. The pain in my sides and stomach is horrible today
3. I hope the plumber gets here soon to fix whatever the issue is with/above the washer. I'm not sure what the exact issue is.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 42 pages.