Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 83  
sweetdistraction
s

Online Now! Online!

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2013 05:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. That training was harsh! My body is going to hate me tomorrow.
2. I have to stay up to put my clothes in the dryer because ma will go bananas if I put it on in the morning.
3. There's nothing good on the telly.
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2013 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I'm so tired. The flight line was really busy today.
2. I'm stumped as to how people can afford to raise children when they have them at like age 19/20ish.
3. Hopefully the maintenance shop is open on Friday. I really want to get this done before next week.
- Kelly -
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 12:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I just woke up from a nap. I didn't realize it was that long of a nap.
2. I'm tired still though. I might lay down soon. Just felt like posting for some odd reason.
3. And Glenn just opened up a can of whoop ass. I'm so pissed dude.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 02:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. 滑稽,滑稽的朋友
2. I should have asked for more food today.
3. This calculus chapter will take forever.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 04:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I have the worst headache. I can't wait to go to the doctors tomorrow to get everything sorted out. It's making me feel so anxious.
2. I wish I could have gone to her party tonight, but there's no way I was going to risk getting sick again.
3. I miss him so much. I wish he would hang out with me this weekend.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 11:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I miss my cousin so much. He would have been 24 today. RIP Sweet angel. I love you.
2. Those cinnamon buns my dad bought were sooooo good.
3. My tummy hurts.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 06:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I have to leave for my appointment in forty minutes and I'm not even out of bed yet.
2. I can't remember what time I fell asleep last night but it was pretty early.
3. Mum is going to try to make me eat something before I go, but I won't want to.
sweetdistraction
s

Online Now! Online!

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 06:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1, I'm uncomfortably warm. I think I'll go to bed and read my book until it bores me to sleep. It's really crap, but not too crap to stop reading it.
2. Tomorrow I've to collect my wages and go to the bank. Then I might go for a wee swim. I don't want to tire myself out before my match.
3. I'm really nervous about the game tomorrow. We're missing some of our best players, but I can't bare to lose.
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 06:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Holidays are boring when you live several hundred miles away from everyone you know.
2. I hope they're not closed tomorrow. I need to get this done before we leave.
3. It's still pretty hot outside.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 09:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I'm home again. I just want to get back into bed, listen to music, play The Sims, eat some junk food and maybe have a nap while I'm at it. I want today to be a lazy day.
2. We were all supposed to go out tomorrow for that party, but one of my friends is upset with me, so I'm not sure if that's going to happen.. crap. I don't know what I can do to fix this, because I'm the one totally at fault. She hasn't done anything wrong, it's all me.
3. Mum is going out so I'll be home alone all day, perfect.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 10:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I can't stand how hot it is in here.
2. Not sure if I've seen this episode of pawn stars before.
3. Fireworks are driving me nuts the noise.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. So my friend isn't able to come out to the party tomorrow night because she doesn't get back into town until late that night. That makes me feel a bit better, because I don't have to face her, but also it makes me feel worse, because it's only prolonging the time I have to speak to her.
2. I need to get myself something for lunch. I might walk down the street and get a pasta salad.
3. It's only a month until we all go to Picton for that show.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 10:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I hope we go Sunday.
2. I'm so warm.
3. I miss my cousin. :(
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 11:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. My sister has come home and wants to go out for lunch, so I guess that's what we'll do.
2. I really need to pee before we go.
3. I need to decide what shoes I should wear too.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2013 11:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. That potted plant I bought two weeks ago is already starting to look droopy. I wish I was better at gardening-related things.
2. I love it here, but I'll always miss our previous house a little bit.
3. I have a lot to do tomorrow before we leave for this trip.
- Kelly -
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 3 4 57 8 9 Next>>
You're at 6 of 51 pages.