Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 83  
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2013 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Fan on higher, still hot. Boo.
2. Onion rings. Omnomnom.
3. My side keeps randomly hurting.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2013 12:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Meh, I couldn't be bothered going to dad's now. I probably shouldn't be swimming anyway, not with this cold. I'll just make it worse.
2. I'm a little bit bored now though. I guess I'll just go down to the studio and watch a bit of How I Met Your Mother.
3. My throat hurts so bad.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2013 01:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Seeing that view of the mountains from that hill at the old battlefield pretty much made me want to live in this valley for the rest of my life. It's beautiful and I love how much history there is.
2. Tomorrow would be better if they weren't coming with us.
3. I should shut the rest of the windows, it got pretty cool out.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2013 01:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Ugh, I just coughed so hard that I thought I was going to vomit. Now I just feel like crying. I don't want to be sick anymore.
2. I wonder what night my friends want to hang out. I need to find out soon so I can plan my camping trip around it.
3. I am in the weirdest mood right now.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 48 49 50 51 
You're at 51 of 51 pages.