Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 83  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2013 08:14 PM       Subject: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. This isn't really the 83rd thread because there's a thread #90 from over a year ago but then the next one said 78 and went from there... haha. So this is technically #96! Woo!
2. That's bad news, but c'mon, they knew it was coming yet were in denial about it.
3. Sounds like someone's having a hell of a good time on their 4-wheelers out in the woods.
- Kelly -
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2013 09:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Sometimes I must seem to be really rude to people.. I swear I don't mean to be.
2. I don't think I'll be seeing him again today, that sucks.
3. It's almost been five years..
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 12:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. 不困
2. 张杰
3. 我不知道要做什么
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 12:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. The weather today has been so up and down and all over the place.
2. I'm really looking forward to getting my new glasses next week.
3. My hair is annoying me right now. The rain has made it go frizzy.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 12:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I hope airline crew scheduling lets him come home from his flights a day early. We need to go to Ohio for that funeral.
2. This batch of iced tea turned out really good.
3. I'd like to rent a plane and fly over the mountains for our first wedding anniversary. It's been way too long since we last flew together.
- Kelly -
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 01:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. My phone is being silly and won't receive messages.
2. What most people don't realise is that I can easily watch tv or a movie while texting and still be able to focus on both.
3. I'm looking forward to buying some new video games.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 02:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I'm finally home. I'm so sore and tired.
2. I need to email my assignment to my economics teacher before it gets too late and she thinks I've forgotten.
3. I'm finding it difficult to keep on top of my Japanese work, and I have an oral exam this Wednesday. It actually should have been two weeks ago but I managed to use my irresistible charm (?) to have it pushed forward, and I'm still not fully prepared.
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 09:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Rats! I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and get q-tips, and came back without the q-tips. I guess I'll be getting back up, then.
2. I should probably check my Facebook messages again. I don't want to miss anything from Vinny.
3. I still feel sick.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 11:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. It's such bullcrap that our new car insurance costs more just because the agency says we live "in the D.C. area"... we live nearly 2 hours from D.C., out in the middle of nowhere.
2. I really wish they'd get back to us so we can finalize our travel plans for later this week.
3. I woke up way earlier than I wanted to, and now I've been tired all morning.
- Kelly -
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 06:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I'm being way too bitter about this. I need to take my personal crap out of it and be professional.
2. I love that I have an hour to spare this morning where I can take it slow and relax.
3. I'll be upset if someone's been into Tom's room.. the door was open when I woke up this morning.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 06:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I'm finding myself getting frustrated over little tiny things that I shouldn't be working myself up over.
2. I've completely embarrassed myself. It was stupid to listen to his advice when he didn't even know the full story.
3. Infomercials are the only thing worth watching on tv today.
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2013 12:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. My dad is being really odd about this gig in August. I just wish he would trust me to make the right decision.
2. I'm so not prepared for this weekend. I've had my eyes on other things.
3. I am still so angry with myself for smashing my glasses.
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2013 01:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I should begin to download new music.
2. Red Bull is the only energy that tastes good sugar-free.
3. I am wondering when I should go to McDonald's again.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2013 10:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. I'm losing interest in getting this finished by the deadline. The worst thing is that I can give up and it not be a big deal, but I've put in so much work at this stage, I'm better off going in for the long haul.
2. I need to start using acne wash on my back. It's disgusting.
3. I'm sleepy.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2013 11:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 83
1. Seems as though both crew scheduling and management are back to their old ways of never doing anything in a logical or timely manner.
2. The mountains just to the south and east of here are stunning.
3. I was hoping the timing would work out better, but at least now I have an extra day to focus on getting things done.
- Kelly -
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 51 pages.