Topic: The Vent Thread
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : The Vent Thread  
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:05 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I have a guy who is a lot older than me crushing on me and he won't confess it. It's really awkward.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I always think about my dad everyday. I wish he would've made better choices in his life because now he has no one not any of his children. It hurts in the worst way that I can't even call him up anymore. It's so wrong.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
On the way to town, I was stuck behind an old woman who was swerving all over the road and driving 60km/h in an 80km/h zone. When we got into town, which is a 60km/h zone, she slowed even further down to 40km/h. And I swear to god, her brake lights weren't working either. Several times, I had to break really hard as not to crash into her. People infuriate me.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:15 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
^ Grr, I have road rage too. It's like drive the speed limit or at least a little faster!

I'm alone every night, I wish I could have friends.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
^ I hate to admit it, but yeah.. I have super road rage. GARRGHHH.

The pain in my knees has been better today, but I bet tomorrow it'll be bad again when I actually have to walk around all day.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:28 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
^ lol our inner meanness comes when driving.

No one will ever change who or how I am and I've realized that I'm finally putting my foot down about it.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
rollingstarr

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:32 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm done being worried about what people will think if Pat and I dated. It's holding me back.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I absolutely hate romantic gestures. He always wanted to take me out to dinner, and I pushed it away as much as I possibly could. I couldn't imagine anything worse than sitting opposite him for an hour while he tells me how beautiful I look. BARF
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:47 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
This morning nick was laying in my lap and he said, "tell me if we had a baby you would keep it." I said, "I would keep it." He said, "I want a baby girl that looks just like you." He said, "tell me you love me." I said, "I love you."
He's been talking about "it" for a long time now...
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 May 2013 03:18 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
Won't you take me by the hand and take me somewhere new...
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 May 2013 07:12 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm sick of hearing her lies. She told me she was seeing Justin Bieber in concert, she didn't. She told me her parents owned a house boat and that she'd take us all on it, they don't own one. She told us she won tickets to the ARIA awards, she didn't. I don't know why she feels the need to pretend she has this awesome and interesting life when we all find out the truth anyway.
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 May 2013 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I hate when you put so much effort into a relationship or friendship with somebody and it all goes to waste.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
rollingstarr

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 May 2013 09:01 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I don't get what I did wrong. I said I wasn't taking sides and yet, she's sitting there putting words in my mouth and accusing me of being a liar. I'm pissed off. And then she starts this stupid "everyone hates me" shit again because apparently I was being "mean" and because Katy apparently did the "worst thing ever" by not feeling sorry about it. At least Katy was being honest with her. I'm sorry, its not my fault you can't accept the truth. The truth hurts. So what? That's always better than being lied to.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 May 2013 12:35 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm so done with this. He claims to be in love with this girl, but continues to treat her like shit. I'm sick of being at the butt end of it all. I'm sick of hearing him complain to me about how she'll never love him back when its obvious why. Why would she want to love someone who treats her so badly? Mate, if you haven't already screwed up your chances with her, acting nice may be a sgood start to her liking you back.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 May 2013 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm so sick of being in this fucking house. Are you kidding me right now? I just got done mopping the fucking kitchen floor like you ask and you come home and have the nerve to ask me "what did I mop" then you have the nerve to say "It's not done right" excuse me... you said it had to be "done" not a specific way. You're such an immature piece of shit. I understand you're my father but everyday you're on me about something. I did it at least I did it... you weren't here so how do you know what I did or didn't do. Instead of "assuming" I didn't do anything how about you just fucking believe me. Last time I checked I'm 20 not 5... why would I lie? My brother and father are so fucking immature. I hate being with them. I have nowhere else to go.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 8 pages.