Topic: The Vent Thread
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : The Vent Thread  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 12:00 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
It seems like he's always there. I can't hang out with Zack without hanging out with Jenny, but if I say something about it that I want to spend some alone-time with Zack, he'll probably assume I'm being possessive and clingy like his last girlfriend.. and I do not want that.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 12:19 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I get so mad when Brian and I meet someone for the first time and they only ask him about what he does for a living, as if I don't have a legitimate career as well just because I'm a married woman. I want to tell them "I work in aviation as well, thanks for asking" but no, that'd be incredibly bitchy of me. I just stand there, ignored, and tolerate being seen as "the young wife who can't possibly have a profession."
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 12:56 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I've always disliked her. She puts on this horribly fake "sweet, innocent" girl persona, and everyone falls for it. The last time I spoke to her properly was about a year ago when I was still with Adam and she was still dating his brother. The other day, I saw her at the supermarket and yep.. she was still the same old person I always loathed. We were at the registers and her mum seemed fine to carry the two bags of groceries but when she glanced up, saw me and recognised me, she quickly looked back to her mum and said in a really high-pitched voice, "Would you like me to help you with those bags, mummy?" Like what. Who does that? She must be seventeen now, she needs to grow the hell up and be herself for once.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 06:57 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
The "kids" next door are being loud and obnoxious again. They're not really kids, they're like 18-ish, but I still call them kids because they act half their age and their mother doesn't seem to realize that her brood of young adult jackass children has turned this once-peaceful neighborhood into a goddamn circus.
Only 18 more days til we move.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 09:33 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
There is so much cattiness going on between my friends and I had to tell one friend that another was spreading rumours about the other, and now I'm in the middle of it all.
rollingstarr

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 09:59 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I'm pissed at myself for basically getting involved in that situation. But no, I'm done. I'm not dealing with it. I have other things to deal with. Besides, I don't even know how I feel about this whole thing anyways. It's too complicated to explain.
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2013 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I hate that I don't stand up for myself when it comes to my family. They wonder why I never want to hang out with them, but they insult me when they do. I understand they're "joking" but it gets harsh sometimes. I don't like it.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 02:33 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
He told me about how his ex-girlfriend's mum is still obsessed with him and thinks the world revolves around him. That makes me feel so uncomfortable. Not only is his ex-girlfriend desperately trying to get him back when he's moved on and is now with me, but her mum is also trying.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:45 AM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I have no idea why I push people away. I know how I do it and when I do it but I still do it...
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
rollingstarr

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 07:43 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
Math literally pisses me off. When will I ever need to use parabolas when I'm older? There's no way in hell my career will involve these damn things. Or anything related to algebra.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I like to think I have a perfect, loving family.. but then they do things like go out for dinner without inviting me, or 'forgetting' to mention that they're planning a holiday for next year and won't be taking me. Just because I'm eighteen now, doesn't mean I'm not part of the family anymore. They seem to have forgotten that I still live under their roof. I still want to be involved in everything they do, and its great that they're giving me a lot of independence, but I'm finding it to be too much.
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 09:09 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
It's really great how you can't text me back until you have something to say about yourself and your life.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 09:16 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I bet everyone is going to make a huge deal out of her getting her license, they're going to cheer and congratulate her and all the focus will be on her. When I got mine, nobody even cared, even though I was the very first person in my grade to get my license. I'm so proud of her for getting her license, its not her I have a problem with, its the people around us.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 09:57 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
Some one close to me just told me to commit suicide two nights ago.
It's crazy how people who say they love you would say something like that..
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
rollingstarr

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2013 10:04 PM         Subject: RE: The Vent Thread
I hate it when she asks for sympathy and prayers. Like no. I don't give sympathy to people who feel the selfish need to ask for it. I know she has health problems, but I still find it somewhat selfish. She's really self-centered now. I hate it. She only cares about her own problems and only texts me if she needs something.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 24 5 6 Next>>
You're at 3 of 8 pages.