Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 82  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2013 08:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm glad I was able to get a decent sleep-in this morning.
2. My sister has a friend over and they're being awfully loud.
3. Oh gross, the dog was just let into the house and she jumped up onto the couch next to me and licked my hands. God knows what she's been licking outside.
augustana

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2013 07:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I still haven't slept and I have to go to work in less than four hours. Deary me. What's wrong with me?
2. My hair is so yucky and greasy bleckkk.
3. Aww, looking at pictures from Katie's wedding, how perfect.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2013 11:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'd like to go into town for dinner but he's not off reserve duty til 8. Everything is going to be closed by then on a Sunday night.
2. I think it's supposed to storm later.
3. We need to paint the upstairs bathroom, the red is just way too dark.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2013 08:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I wish I didn't have to be at school today.
2. Starving. I can't wait to get something to eat.
3. I'm glad I'm at mum's all week.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2013 02:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I hope I don't feel this nervous about his answer until August.
2. I really want to know how we did yesterday.
3. I don't feel so good.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2013 09:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I woke up feeling a little bit nauseous. I need to drink some water, I think.
2. The worst is that I can't stay in bed and wallow in my own self-pity today. I have to get up and do my school assignments.
3. I can't believe he seriously changed it back.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 12:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. My toe is still sore, but at least I didn't break it again.
2. I need to find out more about the plane rental club.
3. I hate how this whole process is online, it would be so much easier to do it in person.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 12:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm coming very close to finally finishing my huge economics report assignment. It's just over 3,000 words long. It's taken me so long.
2. Someone on the television screamed and the dog freaked out and stared at the screen, cute.
3. I almost forgot my brother was here today. I hope he's having fun.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 02:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. My hair is a mess. Ah well.
2. I wonder when my dad is planning on retiring.
3. I need new cargo pants but it's so hard to find women's pairs that aren't fashion-y and goofy-looking.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 06:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I hate these thoughts running through my head. I hate being so clouded with negativity.
2. My friend's new tattoo is quite cute, but I have a feeling she got it done illegally, and that makes me feel icky.
3. I need to go back and fix that track up.
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 10:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. It's my best friend's birthday today so I'm staying at his house tonight. We watched Home Alone and then he decided he wanted to watch it again, so yeah.. we watched it again. I've never understood how people can watch the same movie twice in a row.
2. My eyes are getting really sleepy, but its too early to go to bed yet.
3. Where my party people at?
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 12:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm hungry for clam chowder.
2. I need to finish putting my cards in my books.
3. I need to make some phone calls.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 01:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I always feel so lethargic when I don't get enough exercise. I'd go for a jog but it's storming.
2. I wonder if he ate that last slice of cantaloupe.
3. The post office keeps delivering mail for the family that lived here before us, even though I told them three times they don't live here anymore. -_-
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2013 01:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I haven't eaten since I've been home, I've been too busy trying to get my maths assignment finished. But now its finally done, to the best of my ability and I can make myself some noms and get into bed to listen to music.
2. I'm not sure why I bothered messaging him. He's seen it and is still online but isn't going to reply. He's always replied to every message in the past.
3. My sister is home, which means the dog is going to go nuts.
mariababy

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2013 01:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I cannot understand this teacher that has been talking for an hour blah blah blah, so I'm on here just trying to pass the time because I don't want to listen to her anymore.
2.I've been hungry all day, and i've ate lol it's probably the pills i'm taking.
3.I'm so happy my tonsillitis is slowly going away, i'm feeling much better today thank God (:
Me quede con las ganas de que fueramos la mejor historia de amor-Danns Vega
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next>>
You're at 48 of 51 pages.