Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 82  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 02:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I wish there was a light in the pantry.
2. I'm glad I finally found a store here that sells my favorite tea. I was starting to think they didn't have it in this region.
3. I forgot to check the mail.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 04:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm really quite upset that I wasn't able to go to Sydney today. It would have been such an amazing trip, and I'm sure I'm going to hear so many great stories when everyone gets back.
2. I'm starting to get a headache. I feel gross.
3. It's a little bit frustrating that I can't find a Japanese transcript for this.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 12:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. The sunburn on my face is peeling, I've never had sunburn bad enough to peel before :( and it hurts
2. That chili is so good, but always hurts my stomach.
3. Why does my poppy have a cell phone, if he doesn't answer it.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I've woken up in the shittiest mood.
2. The one day I have to catch the bus, it's late so I have to stand out in the cold.
3. I want to go clothes shopping tonight.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 06:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I need more money.
2. I wish the computer guy would call me back.
3. I hate that no one answers their phone.
alexandrawg

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I've been using this site for a year maybe, but I finally decided to make an account.
2. Nick keeps trying to talk to me about this band, but I'm really not in the mood.
3. I hope I'm able to get down to the coast for photos this weekend.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I've sent him a text message, but I'm really not sure if he'll even bother to reply.
2. I know its only small, but I find it a little bit weird that he liked her photo on Facebook. It seems to me like he's dwelling on it.
3. I'm annoyed with myself for forgetting to bring my laptop charger.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 08:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. My friend just got engaged yay!, so happy for her.
2. That ice cream was soooo good but it made me sick.
3. soooooo sleepy.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I think I'm going to go to the shops and get myself a yoghurt and museli thing.
2. I hope my sister won't mind me using her debit card.
3. It's bloody freezing.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jun 2013 02:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I wish we had taken our fishing poles with us when we moved, now that I know there's a small river in the woods behind the house.
2. It's been an hour and a half now, I wonder if everything is ok.
3. I'm glad it's not that hot out today.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jun 2013 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm honestly proud of myself for the effort I've put into this.
2. I keep having dreams about carnivals. I had one again last night.
3. I feel just a tad sick to my stomach so I'm going to walk to the shops and get a Sprite or something.
augustana

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2013 06:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I miss my mother. Alot.
2. It makes me angry when I know he has seen my Facebook messages but won't reply. I'm SO sick of all these unresolved things.
3. I hate my eczema.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2013 08:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. Today has been quite an eventful day. Jack and I woke up and went straight out to the rehearsal studio and spent the whole day there, then I went to my good friend's album launch gig, which went spectacularly. There was such a good crowd and the entire atmosphere was brilliant. I'm back home now and quite tired, but buzzed from such an exciting day.
2. I need chocolate, but mum's stash was eaten the other night. Rats.
3. He's gone offline.. right when I needed to ask him something important. I'll have to call him.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2013 02:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I want to join the area's Civil Air Patrol squadron... they look a lot more organized than the squadron I was at in Ohio. They only have one search and rescue pilot, I'm hoping they could use another.
2. Damn, it's already almost 3. Where has this day gone?
3. The front garden really needs some more work done to it.
- Kelly -
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2013 06:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm happy for my friend yet jealous that she met Brian Scott for the 3rd time, I haven't even met him once.
2. Please daddy PLEASE say yes to Watkins Glen.
3. I'll take a top 10.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 47 of 51 pages.