Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 82  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2013 07:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I have to get up tomorrow at 5:30, leave at 6:20, I'm sick as a dog, try to have fun, and Brian's not even racing.
2. I feel like crap.
3. I hope we make it home in time for the Nationwide race tomorrow night.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2013 07:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm glad all that rain is over with. Such icky weather we've had these past two days.
2. We need to move all those boxes out of the den and rec room and into the storage room.
3. I don't know what to have for dinner.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2013 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I have a feeling I'm going to eat way too much again today.
2. I'm quite congested. I hope this doesn't turn into anything worse.
3. Hahaha, that was a great save. My sister has her period so she put a towel down on Rebecca's bed, which she's sleeping in while we're here, and Rebecca came in and asked, "Why did you put a towel there? Do you wet the bed or something?" and my sister stuttered and had no idea what to say. But luckily, I came into the room and told Rebecca that my sister put it there to stop her sick germs transferring onto the bed, because Rebecca isn't old enough to understand. Hahahaha.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2013 09:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I feel AWFUL!
2. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.
3. zzzzzzz
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2013 03:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm feeling a little disappointed that I have to go home early, but I suppose if I don't, I'll miss one of my best friend's birthday celebrations.. and I can't do that.
2. My uncle made gnocchi for dinner. It's going to be amazing. He always makes such incredible food.
3. My little cousin is a handful.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2013 03:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I keep forgetting to pick that up at the store.
2. I feel bad that we won't be able to join them this year.
3. Why is the air conditioning program still turning on when it's only 64 out?
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2013 03:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm getting a little bit annoyed with my sister but I can't get away from her.
2. I really, really want a shower right now but dinner might be served while I'm in there and that would suck for me.
3. I hope I can get in to see a doctor soon.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2013 06:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. Nothing like hearing the tornado sirens go off when you're stuck in traffic and can't get anywhere... I think tornadoes are rare in this area of Virginia, though.
2. I need to go back out and finish my errands.
3. My mom texted me a picture of a huge turtle they found in their garden.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2013 07:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I had such bizarre dreams last night.
2. I have no incentive to get out of bed right now. I would much rather stay here and sleep for a whole week.
3. I must remember to get petrol on the way to school this morning.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 08:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. Pocono was fun, but Brian wasn't there, Jimmie Johnson won, our seats you couldn't see well, and I'm burnt. But, I met Jamie McMurray, and was within 10 feet of Kasey Kahne, and Chase Elliott won Saturday.
2. My face and stomach and body hurt.
3. I need a shower.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 09:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I can't wait to get back into the studio this weekend. It's been far too long since I've recorded.
2. It's beyond annoying how she repeats herself like that. I'm too passive to tell her to stop though. I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
3. I should go to bed soon. I have to be up fairly early to drive.
neonpanda12

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 10:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I have no idea why I'm not tired....
2. I really need to do something today
3. I could really go for a slice of pizza
❤Keep Calm and Drop The Bass❤
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 04:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. Movie with Alec later (:
2. I'm so out of it today, haha.
3. "When you're ready, come and get it. Nananana" Okay Selena Gomez.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 04:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. hungry for mashed potatoes and we are having them tonight yay!
2. My face hurts soooooo bad.
3. I hope she likes her present.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2013 12:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 82
1. I'm so nervous to go back to the doctors next week. Mum isn't able to come with me so I have to go by myself. Eeeeeek.
2. I ate about an hour ago but I'm hungry again.
3. I wish I could call him, but he's still at work.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next>>
You're at 46 of 51 pages.