Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 01:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. my father does talk in his sleep.
2. speaking of sleeping, jack is in dream land. i am in his dreams.
4. oh, three is missing once again. threes right down the steps right there, and up the steps also...
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 02:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. Pizza for dinner, ftw.
2. Paramore. <3
3. I'm glad I got more of my assignment finished.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 02:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. Wow, I cheered up quickly.
2. Hahah, baby kittens are wobbly :3
3. This song is sfgjwogoqeg <3
I am Professor Chaos! Bringer of destruction and maker of doom!

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. Hahaha, I'm watching The Dudesons, and one of them rode a snowboard down a huge flight of stairs and almost broke his back. :/
2. I wish I'd gone with him.
3. My brother is watching The Parent Trap. He's seventeen. :D

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 03:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
#1. i should move back to my room but i kinda don't feel like it
#2. i just don't know what to do with myself not that i ever really knew what to do in the first place
#3. NIN has been a band i could really relate to when it comes to my life at the moment even though i always liked them i just been listening to em all day I should download more of there songs on my ipod

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 03:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. I had to stop watching The Dudesons, it was making me cringe too much. D:
2. I ate too much pizza. I feel bloated now.
3. Dead By Sunrise. <3

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 05:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
#1. I miss him i should have called him back and not let my emotions get in the way of me
#2. this movie is good
#3. i want a box of chocolate or some bubble gum
#3.4 i should really attempt to groom myself today even though i'm not going anywhere as usual

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 07:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. I haven't been posting on Bzoink nearly enough lately. >.< I've just been soooo consumed by schoolwork that I haven't had time. :/
2. And now I'm incredibly sick. Note to self; never play in the snow for seven consecutive hours again. Especially when you're wearing clothes that are basically soaked through completely with snow that whole seven hours. /idiot
3. I need to go to sleep. I feel awful. I slept for a few hours earlier, but even though I was exhausted and didn't feel good, I didn't sleep good at all. >.< So, to bed I shall now go!
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 07:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. It's almost midnight, and there are these idiots outside driving back and forth with their techno music pumping. D:<
2. I'm trying to watch this music video, but YouTube is doing something weird and adjusting the volume randomly without me even clicking it..
3. Hmm, I really don't know what I should get Adam for Valentine's Day, or what we should do. I've never had to do anything special on Valentine's Day.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 09:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
yea so i watched highlights from wwe smackdown the other night and supposedly kelly kelly got fired because she used another superstars finishing move that got banned
as u can see i am upset
now only that but i have a funeral to go to today ughh =[
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 10:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
Uno. Posting on the boards, like yeah.
Dos. Increasing my post count, like yeah.
Tres. Smiling at Bzoinkers, like yeah.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 10:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. I need to go get some coffee. I've been so grouchy this morning. Its cause I'm so tired.
2. I don't know if I should go down there today. I know a bunch of other people are going. So I may just send this food with them. I doubt they want 87 people today.
3. "I never really ever know what to say, all of my emotions get in the way."
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 10:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. i love tina so much. <3
2. well, i am baby sitting, my dad gave me money for baby sitting for him. that was nice.
3. i feel a little drained this morning, my stomach hurts. :l
4. hey, my thoughts are getting in order. me casa sue casa.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 11:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. I got coffee<33
2. I might make some toast in a minute. I don't know.
3. The wind is blowing really intensely.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2011 11:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXXI
1. hello there emerald. <3
2. YOUNG MONEY. BRIIIIIIIIICKSQUAAAAAAAAAD.
3. gia is drawing me a picture.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.