Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.  
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 07:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Time to change my profile picture, I think.
2. Errrgh I look so bad in photos.
3. Actually, I look bad all the time.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. ^ Aww, that's not true at all. You're gorgeous, love. <3 And the new picture is adorable. C:
2. hah, I'm laughing at everything. I need sleeeeeeeep.
3. Wow I need to shut my mouth. :c
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Thank you, but I don't think so. -.-
2. Hehe it did look like that, but I changed mine so it ruined it D:
3. Lightning!
3.5. Hey it's 12:11am. That means it's technically your birthday here in Australia <3

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. w00t, I'm now nineteen in Australia! ;D *eats cake*
2. Ugh, my face hates me. I always have completely clear skin. Something I was blessed with. But now, a day before my birthday, I'm getting a big pimple on my cheek, and one right above my lip, and two on the very tip of my nose. It's just like my face knew, "hey her birthday is tomorrow and she's gonna want to take pictures with her friends, so lets make her face break out!"
3. Fml dude.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. That always seems to happen to me D:
2. I need to pee :c
3. I'm not really in a mood for posting heaps tonight, sorry. I'm just going to post on this one. So much for me making 5000 posts tonight. I suppose there's always tomorrow c:

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Ahh, that's alright. Honestly I don't really care to post much either... probably 'cause I've been on here all night/morning. -.-
2. Ehh my finger needs to pop and it won't. >.<
3. I'm so sleepy. I'll never make it to noon.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Dang I just went to pee, and I kicked my shin on a table, then on the way back I did the exact same thing D: this house is so dark.
2. Dean was in such a shitty mood just before, I'm glad he's asleep now.
3. Gee, I think Jordan thought I was sick with something major... :s

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Ehh, I was thinking about lying down and maybe trying to get some sleep, but Shelbye just texted me and said that her boyfriend broke up with her. So I really need to stay up and talk to her.
2. I really think I'm starting to get a migraine. My head doesn't just hurt; it's pounding. Light and sound are making my head hurt worse (which, oddly neither one of those make my normal headaches worse) and I'm feeling dizzy and nauseous.
3. This day just has not been going good for me. :[
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you. c:
2. Facebook has that thingy that says who's birthdays it is today, and your name is just there. I'm so tempted to wish you a happy Facebook birthday, but it's not your birthday for you yet, so I'll wait ;D
3. He got dumped via canceling the relationship status on Facebook? Surely someone hacked into her account. Grr.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Thanks, dear.(:
2. hahah, yeah, I have a few friends who live in different countries and I'll do the same... I'll want to post on their wall even though I know I should wait and yeah. :P
3. Okay, finally made myself take some headache medicine. Hopefully it'll work at least a little bit.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I seriously doubt there's been enough rain to flood, but I'll go to school even if we have to go the long way around to town.
2. Hmm I wonder if Rhys will text me back.
3. Story of the Year <3

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Where is this damn bell?
2. I need to go get some food, but I really don't feel good enough to get up.
3. Effffffff I'll do it anyway. I'm starving.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I really can't wait until Sunday, I need to see them again. I miss them immensely.
2. Liam Howlett <3
3. Time to put my phone on the charge.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 08:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I made a can of chicken noodle soup and I'm eating it from a giant casserole type bowl. But all the regular bowls were dirty and I was so dizzy I was worried I was gonna pass out on the kitchen floor, so I just used the only thing available. My mom would not be pleased. :c
2. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me... my head feels like it's literally about to burst... but it's mostly in my eye that it's hurting. And I feel like I'm going to throw up. Plus the sore throat and stuffy nose and everything. Either I've got a combo of the cold and a migraine, or I'm starting to get the flu. :/
3. Anyway, I gotta go. My mom needs her laptop charger and I need to lay down anyway. Goodnight. <33
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 12:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. It's a good thing I took his truck for the day. It's hard to park such a large vehicle, but at least it's good in the snow.
2. Gotta do that powerpoint for class tonight.
3. I wonder if the thursday plow crew was called in this morning.
- Kelly -
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 47 of 50 pages.