Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 02:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I wish it wasn't like 12 degress outside, it's times like these that random drives to no where save my sanity.
2. ^But it's so cold I won't leave my room to do that.
3. I wonder if Tiffany is back from Cushing yet.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 02:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I'm playing MapleStory, but honestly I don't even want to. I don't feel like doing anything right now.
2. ....
3. Maybe I'll lay down and read soon, and try to fall asleep.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 02:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I wish I didn't have to go to class at 11. Personally since all we have due is an English paper on the 9th, I'm tempted to not go, and just go to Algebra at 1230. With finals I really shouldn't do that. But I just really don't feel like doing anything right now except sleeping, and my body is refusing to sleep.
2. I hate when I have days like this.
3. I really think something might actually be wrong with me.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 03:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. I just put two corndogs in the oven. Omnom. I'm glad my mom bought all-beef corndogs, otherwise I would have never eaten them. I refuse to eat hotdogs that aren't all-beef. Call me weird, but the idea of nomming on three different animals in one bite just disgusts me.
2. I gotta wait about 20 minutes before they'll be done though. :c which isn't too bad I guess, 'cause I'm not even hungry... I just needed comfort food. :/
3. Gah, I really need some new, super amazing guy to come along and sweep me off my feet and make me forget all about Jake..
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 03:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
#1. I hope and wish on all the stars in the sky that your third thought comes true Katy.
#2. i don't remember the last time i had a Corndog but i know my taste buds were happy that day
#3. oh now i wanna watch Rise of the Lycans but first i kinda wanna listen to little nicky soundtrack but first i shall get a quenching liquidated substance in a cup

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 03:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Awww, thank you.(: I hope so too. <33
2. Heheh, "quenching liquidated substance in a cup "... I love the way you word things, Keena. C:
3. I need to go check on my food soon.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 03:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
#1. (: Your very welcome and i believe you will <33
#2. i dunno where that came from haha but thankies ^-^
#3. i wonder if i should try to see if he will me money i guess some is better than none.

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 03:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. ^.^ <333
2. I burned my corndogs D: Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, 'cause I put the oven on 350 instead of 400 like the box said, and they were only in there for 15 minutes total, as opposed to the 20 minutes + oven pre-heating time the box said. THAT BOX TOLD LIES.
3. It's otay though, I took a knife and scraped off all the black and burnt parts, so they're still good. :p
3.5. I feel wide awake all of a sudden. >.<
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
#1. c; <33
#2. he sounds awfully tired i wish i was there to help him :/
#3. almost 6 then 7 and that's when i can prepare myself but it just seems all so far why am i craving Taco Bell at 5 in the morning -.-

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Ooh Taco Bell sounds super yummy indeed.
2. ljfgkldfhgl I gotta pee again. -.-
3. I really need to take some headache medicine.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
#1. :D Agreed! if only they were open and i had my license and a car + cash i'd be so there
#2. what short movie could i possibly watch til it's about 7ish hm maybe an animated movie of some sort
#3. All ye, all ye, come home free ollie ollie oxen free

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Another freezing cold morning :/
2. Gonna go to that exam preparation thingy today, then I'll finish this essay finally. Hopefully if I get the psych done too, I'll be able to go home... though it is only one more day...
3. Oh, I need to give Mairead my rent money before I head off
My name is Kelly

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. It's almost 5am already... I'd say I could just try to stay up the rest of the morning/day, but every time I say that, I end up falling asleep around noon and then sleeping 'til 8pm. -.-
2. And I definitely can't do that, because I've got a lot of cleaning to do for tomorrow, since a few of my friends are coming over to stay the night for my birthday.
3. Maybe I'll try to keep myself up 'til around noon... my mom is going to a doctor appointment around that time. It'll be painfully boring, but I could go with her. Better than staying home and sleeping all day.
jez

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
-I don't know if I'm loopy from the 48 hours of sleeplessness or the NyQuil, but either way this blissful euphoric feeling is going to crash hard in the next hour. Q_Q
-Dude, I'm watching the Rugrats.
-My kitty has Aspergers like me! xD
http://www.formspring.me/KoreanKaraoke
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2010 05:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIII.
1. Ah, Rugrats... I used to love that show. I was so relieved when I saw that episode where Chuckie swallowed the watermelon seed, and found out at the end that no, a watermelon would not grow inside his stomach.
2. I was relieved because I had swallowed a watermelon seed a few days before that and was secretly worried about it. xDD
3. For some reason that made me think of the time I shoved a bead up my nose and had to be rushed to the emergency room in my Aladdin and Jasmine pajamas, 'cause I couldn't get the bead back out.
3.5. Clearly, I was an intelligent child. xD
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next>>
You're at 46 of 50 pages.