Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.  
emilywc4

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 01:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. This is frustrating me. I can't find a profile picture I like.
2. Two Birds Stoned at Once. <3
3. Hahaha, I love Megan's iPod. It has "Chiodos<3" engraved in the back(:
| Emily | Single | Seventeen | Colorado |
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 01:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
New text.
My finger hurts.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 01:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Just about to leave to go see Josh's school play.
2. I need to find some shoes. Black converse I think.
3. Mitchell was singing Magic by B.o.B and now it's stuck in my head.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 02:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
#1. Na Na Na
#2. my toe feels like its on fire
#3. i'm hungry

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 02:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
I think I should go to bed soon. I'm probably keeping Lily up.
Yaaaay. Made the Job Advancement.
I'm sorta hungry.

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 02:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
#1. hm dude has some pipes
#2. i guess the only thing left to do is sleep even though i don't wanna
#3. if only

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 03:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I can't believe him. I seriously can't believe him. We haven't talked in well over a month. I had finally gotten to the point where I was able to refrain from texting him every five minutes. I had finally gotten to the point where I was able to keep myself from contacting him. Sure, it was hell, but I still did it. I left him alone, just like he wanted. And after a while, I started smiling some more, I started laughing again. I was doing better.
2. And then he texts me tonight and says the crap that he does? He had NO REASON to text me. All he said was "I'm real. but you don't need me. that's all i'm saying." When I asked what he was talking about, he said, "I read Fiction Press. that's all I'm saying. goodnight." meaning that he read that letter I wrote to him, and published as a "short story" on Fiction Press. And the "I'm real" thing he said was in response to something I said in the letter. But why would he read that? He barely even got on Fiction Press when we were dating (I made him sign up for it) so why would he randomly decide to go to my account on there and read the stuff I've been writing now? He barely remembered the website when we were together, so why would he all of a sudden think, "Hey, I'm going to get on her Fiction Press and read up on her stuff."? And why the hell would text me just to say "you don't need me"? Why would he contact me after a month without speaking, just to say the same old shit?
3. I swear, it's like he enjoys hurting me. He knows he has power over me, and he uses it. I was doing so much better, and then he contacted me and I'm just... I'm going back downhill fast. I don't know what to do anymore.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 03:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I've been out of school of two days now, and I have to go back on Monday.. I still haven't done any homework :S I need to get started.
2. My Aunt's girlfriend is pretty cool.
3. Actually, it was a little awkward meeting her.
I am Professor Chaos! Bringer of destruction and maker of doom!

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 03:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. adlkgfjhldkghq4iea7uhgldfhkjlvkWHFRWEOIBlxkjlhkjglkfdhjagq87etodfi I just want to go beat the crap out of him. He knew what he was doing. He knew what that would do to me. And that's exactly why he did it.
2. Anddd I just ripped my nose piercing out. Just freaking lovely. Another thing to cry about.
3. fml.
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 03:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. ^ I hope things get better for you. :(
2. I'm so confused about him.
3. I hope my great grandma isn't too pissed off at me.
I am Professor Chaos! Bringer of destruction and maker of doom!

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 05:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Thanks, dear. <3
2. I've got my iPod on my speakers, and of course, my mom decides to walk in my room as soon as A Day To Remember sings, "what the f*ck am I doing?" -.-
3. Well, I wrote another "letter" and published it on Fiction Press. I did it in the hopes that he would get on there and read it, but I'm not sure if he will or not. Even if he does, it won't make a difference. :/ He doesn't want me..
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 05:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Josh's school play was pretty good(:
2. I can't believe he was more interested in her than me tonight. Urgh. He's so confusing.
3. I think you just might make it.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 07:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I'm badly in need of a shower.
2. Woke up at 1:30 to a prank phone call.. by Andrea, the gimp :-P Apparantly I've won two tickets to some awful concert... haha
3. I need to finish this lab report TODAY!!! I can't wait to go home tomorrow :]
My name is Kelly

allison23

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 07:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I'm quite liking Bzoink forums right now. I never knew they were here. I'm desperate to get an impressive post count like Sasha's and Katy's. (:
2. Mom just woke up, she's going to start making some Thanksgiving food.
3. My grandparents, aunt, uncle and four cousins are coming down, they should be here at about lunch time. My grandparents are traveling all the way from Oregon and my aunt, uncle and cousins are coming from Florida.
Is this what you wanted to be
alone standing by y o u r s e l f?
Is this all you wanted to be
or was that a c r y for help?
fairlybrokendora

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2010 07:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. i wonder who just texted me.
2. i love how im too lazy to get on the computer, its in the next room and im on my phone.
3. i can't wait for yum yum fooood. mainly stuffing.
3.5 courtney texted me
(:
Just in case you care to look at some of my work(;
For some of my stories(:
http://storywrite.com/Lemonpinkie
http://www.fictionpress.com/~lemonpinkie

For my photography(:
http://oohdumkayla.deviantart.com/
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 47 of 50 pages.