Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.  
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 02:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. My neighbor kinda looks like Michael J. Fox. That makes me smile.
2. I miss Brandon and his damn ":3" face.
3. I'm probably going to move this month which sucks...
I am Professor Chaos! Bringer of destruction and maker of doom!

xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 02:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I'm not so sure that I want to be crushing on him. He's begun to be a really good friend of mine. And if something happened and went wrong, then things would forever be awkward with Madison and Amanda, since they're like his best friends, and have been since grade school.
2. If Tiffany does decide that she isn't going to come back next year, then the campus is defitnitly not going to be the same without her. But it doesn't see to me, that she really wants to be at NOC. I often wonder why if she really wants to be UCO with Anglie so bad, why she didn't go there in August instead of to NOC with Keisha.
3. Things with my life have changed so dramtically this year, and more has changed in one semester than I would ever believe could. I have lost a lot of friends, but gained some amazing new ones. I have learned that maybe giving people second chances isn't such a good thing, even if it has been two years. I've learned that in the end your true friendships is all that really matters, that there is always going to be those friends that you have for a couple of months, then you eventually drift apart, and then someday you won't even remember why you started to be friends in the beginning at all. You'll have so many crushes that you won't remember half of them, or even what was so amazing about them. And then there's the amazing people that some how destiny has decided that in order for your life to be the way it's supposed to end up, you have to meet these people, those are the people that will be lifetime friends. Those are the friends that after everything is said and done they will still be right there with you, laughing there butts off wondering why you did what you did, why you acted so immature and remembering all those random one a.m. donut runs together.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 02:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. "Have you ever wanted to disappear?"
2. I kinda wanna start reading a new book, but I don't wanna get off of Bzoink.
3. My wrist is really hurting tonight.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 02:57 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. It's getting late, and I should probably go to sleep, but I never do.
2. I wonder if Tiffany is gonna be in a better mood when she comes back from Cushing on Monday. Maybe getting to see Anglie will put her in a better mood.
3. I am so glad that i have no homework this weekend. All thanks to me writing one 1,000 word essay with research and everything in about four hours on Thursday night.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 02:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. You're a hot mess, and I'm falling for you.
2. Dear carpal tunnel, go die. ♥, Katy.
3. MEHHHHH.
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 02:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I'm really missing him today. Yet I keep ignoring him. Wtf?! I hate being a teenage girl.
2. Relationships with other human beings are too complicated. Sometimes all I need is a nice fake conversation with my cat. She listens.
3. I can't wait until I get my new camera. I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to make a sign for Ashley :]

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Ugh, I hate being a teenage girl as well. It sucks nuts.
2. My hair is getting on my nerves.
3. I bet I'd be a really ugly bald person.
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Hah, bald people make me smile.
2. My old US History teacher was bald... He was the most awesome teacher ever.
3. I feel like eating something, but it's probably just because I'm bored. I'll try to entertain myself.

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I always have the urge to go polish their heads to make them shiny. :D
2. Mr. Mustachio has made his return!
3. My bladder hates me tonight. I gotta pee like every 2.5 seconds. It pisses me off. HAHAHAH GET IT?!? Yeah. /lame
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Had a good Guitar Hero sesh. ♥
2. New text.
3. Ow, my neck has a bug bite on it.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Finally went pee. c:
2. I'm playing MapleStory. :D
3. w00t, someone finally bought that scroll from me.
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. I should download MapleStory.. a couple of my friends have it and they say it's really fun. xD
2. Run baby run! ♥
3. Throbbing headache, eurgh.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. It's uber fun. :DD
2. Meh, I need that brace for my wrist.
3. lskdfjgh24g9padlfuihgw459p0rgtdfpbiyupiu
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Watching Degrassi.
2. Sometimes I think about tranfering to a University early, but then I remember how much debt I'm already going to be in with just two years at a University and two years at Junior college, and I wouldn't do it.
3. Kind of sleepy, but don't feel like going to bed yet.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2010 03:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXII.
1. Just got pwned by an Electrophant. :C
2. My big toe hurts. >.>
3. I'm not sure why, but music is kind of getting on my nerves tonight. :shock:
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.