Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI  
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 04:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. Ugh, I feel awful. I look awful. I am awful. I'll jump into the shower and remove that mystery glass from my bedroom and things will improve a tiny bit for 2 seconds at least :/
2. It's these tutorials that are the cause of my serious bastardly mood. And the classics essay which needs to be started.
3. I'm gonna fail this semester. I'm not exaggerating, I'm gonna fail it hard like the big dumbass that I am.
My name is Kelly

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 06:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I hate how humid it's been.
2. What the heck?! Why would he want him to do it? I don't understand. Is he complimenting me in a way?! I really don't know.
3. This over sized hoodie is pretty sick. xD
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
ashleybaby

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 07:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. It's so early >.<
2. Terribly, terribly hungry right now.
3. I hope mom isn't going out today. I'd really like to talk to her.
Rest In Peace Bella. ♥ I will love you f o r e v e r.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 11:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I might go biking around campus soon. Some exercise will get my energy up.
2. I'm so tempted to not go to practice tonight.
3. Maybe I'll stay there wednesday night, too, since we're going to be out doing stuff all day thursday.
- Kelly -
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 01:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
Uno; I've been home from school all day.
Dos; Hopefully tomorrow I don't fall down/up the stairs or get run down in the hallways. /: Stupid ankle.
Tres; I feel like I should make a HP survey. But there are already quite a few, with the same questions.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 02:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. New text.
2. Ah, I should start taking those notes, and if I write a decent amount, I'll allow myself to watch an episode or two of Black Books :D
3. Blergh. I hate arts.
My name is Kelly

allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 03:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
Uno; I made it! Shows how much of a nerd I am. xD
Dos; Ahwell.
Tres; Hm. How do I walk up steps and such?

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I bought all of the Narnia books today. :D well..I bought the one single book that's like 3409306304863045630486 pages long and contains all of the Narnia books in it. And it was only $22 at Books-A-Million. :shock:
2. And I also got the second The Last Apprentice book. <33333
3. ^ I started reading the first one at 11 last night and stayed up 'til 7:30 in the morning to read it all. o.o
3.5. I iz nerd.
3.7. OH! I saw my future husband at Taco Casa today. That made me happy. ^.^
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 06:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I'm gonna have to take my laptop into college so I can continue taking those notes down.
2. I wonder why I'm always so drained... could be my diet... ah feck it.
3. Damn, 10am tomorrow. Gonna go to philosophy first, find out my tutor's name, reschedule and then run to English. Everything sucks right now.
My name is Kelly

fairlybrokendora

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 06:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. Getting my blood work done thursday.
2. my mommy is home.
3. balhh
Just in case you care to look at some of my work(;
For some of my stories(:
http://storywrite.com/Lemonpinkie
http://www.fictionpress.com/~lemonpinkie

For my photography(:
http://oohdumkayla.deviantart.com/
-nevershoutconno
r-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 06:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. This song is stuck in my head.
2. Guess I have to make supper for myself again.
3. Foot's asleep..
Connor;

“More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to be close to someone.
More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to feel as if i wasn't alone.”
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 06:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I hate flying that plane, it's so old and creaky.
2. I'm not going to wait to have dinner til he gets home, he won't be back til 11ish.
3. Tomorrow is going to be a really long day.
- Kelly -
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I love this song. Fer realz.
2. I haven't read much in a long time and I just got this book Perks of Being a Wallflower or something like that recently. And I love it. Its really weird tho.
3. I've GOT to start working out again.
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2010 12:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I dread tomorrow. Please hurry Friday, I need you badly.
2. I have a feeling I'm going to continue putting him off 'til he gets tired of it.
3. Shew. I wish I could tell someone everything I'm feeling.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2010 01:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I'm at the Greyson's for Shane's birthday. Dinner is soon, and then cake.
2. Right now I'm sitting on Adam's bed writing this and he's on the other side looking for Xbox360 games on eBay.
3. Ahh I have the worst habits. I’ve been chewing my Sillybandz and they’re starting to break S:
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next>>
You're at 46 of 50 pages.