Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI  
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 06:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
I'm like, gushing happiness. xD
I need to work on my ATP Poster for Biology.
New text from Andi. ♥

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
#1, Hooray for gushing Happiness like a gusher! C:
#2. 7:00 PM
#3. i shouldn't have brought that but oh well i already written in it.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I'm really glad I found the battery to my phone... though how it ended up wayyyyyyy over there, I'm not sure. And I still never found the back cover. :/
2. Curse me for dropping my phone in the abyss that is my mother's room. There's so much crap in here that I'll never find that cover.
3. It's really hot in here. >.<
3.5. I think I'll go read now. My mom will be home soon and I'll have to get off of her computer then, so I may as well get off now. -.-
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I haven't had Gushers in years. I like them though.
2. I know I'm not missing anything important. It's just another round of simulations in the lab, nothing I haven't done like 10 times already.
3. These contraceptive pills really did their job and cured the cramps and anemia. But they give me mood swings. It's freaky, I'm not used to being emotional.
- Kelly -
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
Gushers are pretty yummy.
Oh, I think I have texties.
I want to play Maplestory. :c

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I need a haircut.
2. Maybe I'll make some hot tea, I haven't had that since the week in Columbus.
3. What a horrible week that was. I didn't like us both having to choose between each other and something we both love. But business is business, it's our career.
- Kelly -
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I want to play MapleStory too, but I can't 'cause my laptop hates me and won't work. D: and I don't have it installed on this computer... my mom would kill me if I did that. :c
2. Ughhhh my phone battery won't stay in now... when I dropped it, the battery got dented in somehow and so now if I pick up my phone the battery falls out because the back cover isn't on to keep the battery in place. wwlkerht2q4ithaeliuqo4iv5yet7f6q8earo8df7t8qvt8noaey8t7q3bv87agdf7ytqv8oyayoqv7ytqeurgyladfugaklvhzghwo58ethdb /rant
3. I think someone just pulled up. Hopefully it's not like a hired assassin or something, because I'm much too lazy to put up a fight at ze moment.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. They're still not back?
2. I wonder if that check got deposited yet.
3. Once I become a flight instructor, I'll be able to work as a dispatcher. I think I'd like that. And it pays more than working out on the line.
- Kelly -
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
#1. to lazy to shower but i need too
#2. i wonder if i should bake those cookies for him i'm scared they'll upset his tummy....maybe i'll just bake 3 or 4
#3. Misery business<3

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 09:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. I used to play MapleStory but then it stopped working. It was so fun though.
2. I was a pirate. ARGH! :D
3. I think I might be asked out by the guy I like tomorrow. My friend is kind of hinting at it. I better not be getting my hopes up though lols.
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2010 10:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
#1. awwh i remember us taking that picture ahh memories
#2. that music sounds cool
#3. yeah i deleted him cus well he's my former acquittance/friend's younger brother who use to have a crush on me and when i'd go on yahoo he'd send me random videos debating about stuff i didn't really give a foam finger about so i believe i did the right thing hopefully he doesn't take it personal and tell his sister about it which i doubt she has over a gazillion of friends which i'm not jealous about i'm not one in particular but i'll always remember how close we were before everything changed.

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 01:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. Let's burn this filthy town straight into the ground.
2. w00t for my mom not being here at the moment. That means I get to use her laptop. :D
3. I'm so depressed... I finished Brisingr (the third Eragon book) and then read the preview from the fourth book, only to find out that the fourth book has no set release date yet. D: I'm going to die from waiting. I'm already waiting for the second Kane Chronicles book to come out, the second Heroes of Olympus book to come out, and the third Maze Runner book to come out, all of which won't be out for another year and a half or so.
3.5. sdflghsdfkjskdlflkjghlkjqherkljgkadjlfhkl *explodes*
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 02:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. This song's pretty sweet. I think it's much better than the first version.
2. God damn flu. I'm rugged up here in my bed with like two shirts, a hoodie and a heavier jacket. Then, I have my doona, and two heavier blankets on me.
3. Oh hell naw.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
professorchaos

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 02:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1) I can't believe I got banned from a chat for saying "Chuckhitlernorris"... That's not even a word.
2) I have to take that test tomorrow -.- I hate this so much.
3) At least I'll get to have fun afterwards.
I am Professor Chaos! Bringer of destruction and maker of doom!

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2010 02:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXI
1. Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the beast is back! D:
2. Aka: my mom. Meaning she'll probably take her laptop away from me. :[
3. Maybe if I close my eyes, she won't see me and she'll go away... *closes eyes*
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next>>
You're at 45 of 50 pages.