Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII  
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I should have gone to bed ages ago. But I started writing and the hours just kinda flew by.
2. I'm really sleepy, but I don't want to go to bed now.
3. -insert third thought here-
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 05:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I should be in bed by now, but I got to doing math homework so that I wouldn't have to do it this weekend.
2. Then I got to thinking about what all this chaos could bring to me. I think it's time for a new beginning. A better life for me.
3. Not having her drama can't be a bad thing, and I won't allow it to bother me anymore. What she does is her problem, and I don't need to know about it anymore.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 05:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I'm scared of failing, I see myself failing, I'm a failure.
2. It's only been my first week and I've already missed at least three lectures. I don't have the capacity to change, you would think I'd have copped on from secondary school.
3. I just realised I didn't hardly eat yesterday. I've no appetite /:
My name is Kelly

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 05:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I wonder if Zach will see that and make Jake read it.
2. I'm sleepy, but I don't want to go to sleep. Not just yet, anyway. I wanna see if he's gonna text me when he gets up.
3. I'm pathetic. >.<
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 05:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I always have believed that I wouldn't change for someone. But I did. I changed in order to be her friend. I didn't even notice it until, I suddenly didn't have her around. And what am I now? In the words of my best friend David "you're back to being this person who loves to have fun, who would scream in the middle of a crowd just to see if someone would turn around, you're that odd ball person who just loves yourself for who you are on the inside and doesn't care if anyone else does or not. You grab life by the horns and run."
2. I don't know if what he says is true or not, but I would love to have that person back, even if it means having people never speak to me again.
3. If they can't love me for who I am, then they don't deserve to have me in there lives, if they can't take me as I am, then I don't want to be around them.
3.5 I refuse to be like someone else, just merely because that person thinks her friends have to be carbon copies of her. I refuse to lose myself in a crowd of clones.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 05:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Oww, I just popped my neck, and it made it feel worse instead of better. :/
2. It's hot in here. It's making me feel fever-ish.
3. I'm so sleepy.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 06:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. With me having class at 12 tomorrow, I don't know if it's more benificial to go to sleep, or to just stay up and sleep when I get home tomorrow afternoon.
2. But then again I have to think about, if that money does come in, I won't actually get to go to sleep. Or if Kabra, Lealoni, Kahles and Aragorn decide to be the loudest kids on the face of the earth again I won't get to sleep.
3. So, I don't know. I hate decisions like these. Because there isn't really a good answer. There's just a do one of them, and hope it all works out.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 06:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I think I might go home today. I feel like death.
2. Ahh, I'll need to make a decision, if I do go home I'll have to pack a bag...
3. I don't know what books I need to buy. My psych book alone is almost €40... this year is gonna be full of money worries.
My name is Kelly

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 06:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Eyelids are droopinggg.
2. Breathe Carolina. <3
3. It's still hot in here. >.<
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 02:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Apparently I slept really deeply last night, but I'm still tired.
2. I can't believe how windy it is, it's gusting to 40 kts.
3. This weekend is going to be exhausting.
- Kelly -
loveme-forever

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I have a feeling I'm gonna delete these songs later.
2. Is that girl addicted or something?
3. Wow, this is just like I predicted.
It's so hard to say the truth
But I don't have a meaning without you...
unconscious-real
ity

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I can't tell who copied off of the other, honestly. But both girls are annoying so either way, ew.
2. This story is giving me butterflies. Yeah, it's definitely that time.
3. Seeing Brandon today was so nice and unexpected. c:
New account.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Oh darling, I love you so. <3 lgfkjhsdlk I can't stop listening to this song. It's so darn catchy. :3
3. My ear piercings hurt. >.<
3. I'm so bored. >.>
unconscious-real
ity

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. Do you know how much it hurt, that you gave on me to be with HER?
2. I can't go to homecoming, it's my cousin's birthday party that day. If he asks, I'll just make a date with him another night. Hockey game, yes?
3. Nothing can save you now. You're freaking screwed.
New account.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2010 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXVIII
1. I can't help but smile every time I see my picture on here. Lol, I love that episode. :3
2. I need something to do before I go crazyyyyy.
3. I could clean my room... but that takes effort. >.>
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next>>
You're at 46 of 50 pages.