Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. We were tlaking about sex and stuff in partial today...
2. the guy i like...alex...cannot even count the number of girls he's banged.
3. he says he knows brock but borck says he doesnt know him?
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. I'm tired. I think I'm still in Turkey time. xD
2. I wish I hadn't walked past while that advert was on. Now it's stuck in my head. D:
3. I hate when you want to do something, but you lose the moment and then, when you have the time to do it, you don't wanna do it anymore.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. OMG
2. if sydney wasnt dating mikey she would date me.
3. omg.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
Uno; "You two fight like a married couple." "Yeah well, that's really not the case."
Dos; Gah. Gotta love Cassidy. xD
Tres; Tomorrow is Friday. Finally.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. Oh my gosh, i want her and mikey to break up so we can date like seriously..
2. but she needs to quit smoking.
3. thats a turn off.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. Two finals down, Three to go. Three days til summer.
2. I'm so hungry.
3. It's insanely hot in this house.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
Uno; I really want to just run out in the street and take their skateboards. o-o
Dos; I don't understand the way she works?
Tres; So, you're going to pick fights with people and then bawl when you get your ass kicked? Props to you?

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. I want her to be my girlfriend.
2. hopefully that will happen soon.
3. That made my night, like seriously.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
Uno; I'm going to get headphones now.
Dos; Autumn dear, how are you?
Tres; My stomach hurts. Yikes.

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. Please, be quiet. D:
2. Hahah, I'm still laughing at that.
3. Oh man. Keyboard, stop with your chat.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. I am very great now dear, very excited, how about you honey?
2. new text from sydney.
3. haha shes sooo much shorter then me
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
Uno; I'm doing fabulous, thanks for asking. (:
Dos; And Sophie, I was just trying to have a staring contest with your cat picture. It wasn't a very good idea, but I tried my best. : D
Tres; That was a bit strange.

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. Hahah, aw. xP It's just as hard in real life. He's all like O.O and won't blink. Then I can distract him with catnip. :3
2. Ha, de ja vu. Lovely. c:
3. I reckon I'll sleep now. So tired! Silly jetlag.
3.5. Can it really count as jetlag if I've been home for days?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 04:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
1. I don't know. Ugh, ugh, ugh.
2. There's been so much death within the last week. /: I almost cried.
3. He has to ask me something, and then he'll stop bothering me. Or so he said. I'm kind of wondering. But he won't text me back.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2010 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LVIII
Uno; I know what you mean. Cats are very good at staring contests. xD
Dos; Awh Morgan. That's terrible.
Tres; Reminds me that there's room to grow.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.