Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:07 PM       Subject: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
01. Okay, I hope to God that's the right Roman Numeral hhaha, or I'm going to look stupid.
02. I'm so excited for Warped.
03. I was thinkin' for awhile there that we weren't even going to get to go.
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. Wooo! It looks right. xD
2. I'm quite thirsty.
3. Wow, it's 18:00? Where have I been?
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. i wish she was allowed to stay :/
2/ family force 5 <3
3. i need to get off and do stuff but im too lazy.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. My boyfriend is going to Warped Tour tomorrow. I'm so jealous.
2. Cobra, there you go again with the confusing military time. :)
3. I'm really leaving now. I'm hungry.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
01. I'm sooo screwed when school starts back, which is VERY soon. August 6th. :[ My sleep schedule is more messed up than the econemy.
02. I wish my phone would quit BEEPING OBNOXIOUSLY!
03. ;ljasd;lfj;ashfog;ash;aksdnf No third thought.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. oh my gosh danielle i was thinking about that today. like you how ur gonna get up for school!
2. i need to upload pics sometime today :/
3. UGh shes gonna dump him.
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. Emerald, hahaha, sorry about that. xD
2. Kings Of Leon are really good. Have I ever mentioned that?
3. Harry Potter soon!

Just call me Cobra. (:
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
01. I don't have a clue, I'm used to falling asleep around the time school starts, and waking up around the time it's over. Lmao, oh dear.
02. Well, hopefully I'll convince my mom to have me online schooled after this coming year is over so I won't have to bother with that retarded place much longer.
03. I need to take a shower, but I don't feel like getting up.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. haha i wanna drop out really bad but my mom would never let me, i even asked her if i could drop out after 9th grade and she said hell no!
2. gah im broke out. stupid zits :evil:
3. hmm her sitution is very very confussing, shes dating two guys. bothin differnt states one she cant tlak to till the second week of august and hasnt tlaked to all summer coz he went waway with his dad, and another she recently started dating that is isaac's friend. and then she still loves her ex and he still loves her. woah :shock:
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. Just realised I get my exam results in eight days. Eeeek!
2. I'm not expecting much, really. But I still hope I do well. ):
3. Then.. College hopefully?
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. I did absolutely nothing today.... :shock:
2. Beach tomorrow!
3. Ooh, it looks as if it's going to rain soon.

Just call me Cobra. (:
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
01. Ha, I want to drop out when I turn 16, 'cause that's the earliest you can. And honestly I don't think school does a darn thing for anyone. They teach you stuff you'll never need.
02. And plus, high school is the main reason for people being so depressed all the time. Stupid people there make my life miserable.
03. BOYCOTT ZE SCHOOLS!
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. I feel like I have ice in my head.
2. I was eating a popsicle earlier and a chunk of it broke off and I swallowed it whole and it hurt. It felt like I swallowed a hard candy whole except it was freeeezing.
3. I have to pee.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
1. i feelt he same way danielle.
2. isnt the top reason for people killing themself is coz there phyical or emotionally abused at school? i think i saw that on opera. my mom made me watch that one.
3. there was all these stories abotu these kids killing thmself because of school. Becuase of the kids there. and then there was this guywho was being being bullied and stuff and came forward about it and said he wanted to kill himself and they helped him through it and stuff.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind XXII
01. Yes, Bubbles. That's the exact reason. I even looked it up on the almighty Google.
02. But that's the end of my school ruins lives rant.
03. I think I'm going to take a shower, guys. I'll be back on later.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.