Topic: Dreams.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dreams.  
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 04:13 PM       Subject: Dreams.
It's pretty simple. Think of the last dream you had, or one of the weirdest you've had...

I'll start.

Last Night's Dream-

To start off with, my mother doesn't know I am in a relationship. There's a reason behind all this, just leave it at that. Anyways, in this dream, I was going on a vacation. My mother and father accompanied me, and there were many random people from my high school there as well. So, we arrived, and in front of my eyes was a huge, beautiful hotel. The walls were glass, and the stairs were the kinds that spiraled to the top. We went in and checked in. After a few days of swimming in a baby blue ocean, I began to miss my boyfriend. My parents didn't know why I was so upset. Suddenly, he comes through the door. I get excited, and I run to him. (I fail to remember some parts of the dream) That night, somehow, the lobby turns into a large bar/kitchen/living room. The stairs become barred, and they become beds. So I was laying in his arms. Suddenly, a girl I never talk to at school came into the barred stairway/bed. She tells us that my mom is coming, and she is looking for me. My boyfriend hides under the covers and I act like I am asleep. Somehow, she senses that he is there with me. So, we go through a portal to a hidden tunnel in the hotel. There, we find a few people already hiding. Each has a cape on, and one girl tells me that I should wear the green cloak so no one will notice me. So, I slip into a green cloak. After a while of being in the tunnel and watching mom through a small window in the floor, my boyfriend and I get bored. So, we find a room for some alone time. We go through a secret door to a long hallway of rooms. We come across a tall black man, with a big afro and a disco suit on. He tells us that we are just going to have to walk unitl we find a room. So, we come across many rooms until finally we find one. It is a room that has no floor. It was nothing but a room-sized water bed. My boyfriend and I climb onto the bed and get ready for some slumber. As he dims the lights and closes the small windows, I get comfortable. He climbs into the bed beside me. Suddenly, we hear the disco man talking loudly down the hall. (The room suddenly gets a floor, and gets bigger.) I walk over to the door and look through the crack near the floor. I say mom's nightgown swaying, and she sounded pretty furious. I paniced and told my boyfriend to get under the bed, and he kept hesitating. As I was running around un-dimming the lights and opening the windows, he climbed under the bed. Suddenly, the door creaks. MOM! I run out the back door of the room. I run as fast as I can to the nearest stairwell. I look back, and mom is just now coming out of the door. I race down the steps and climb onto the barstool in the large kitchen/lobby. My dad comes over with an apple in his hand. He says, "You know, your mother is looking for you.". I reply, "Yes, yes! I know. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!" and I beigin to cry from fear. Suddenly, mom walks into the room. After all the trouble and such of chasing me down, all she wanted to tell me is that I was immature.

The end.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 04:21 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Wowww how can you remember that much detail? :shock:

Umm..I can't really remember last night's dream. One time I drempt my brother fell off something and turned into macaroni haha
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 04:22 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Idk, I have good memory. Haha.

That dream sounds hilarious.

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 04:49 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
haha

I write some of my dreams down so I don't forget them, they're very vivid when I do have them and remember them in the morning of course lol.

I always had a teddy bear birthday cake for my birthdya, it was like a tradition, I had them when since I was born because my dad used to make them for me, my grandma used to own a restaraunt and my dad was the cook and my mum a waitress/cook that's where they got the tin from. Anyway I had this dream that it was my birthday and we were making this cake which was all covered in chocolate and I had a licorice stick and decided to use a paintbrush and get the colour from the licoriece and paint it all over the cake. It ended up being purple, but I wanted black on it aswell : /
Nickname: Burdock

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 06:04 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
I had a terrible cavity and they put me on laughing gas to fix it... :P Weeee!

I got up and brushed my teeth right away. haha.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
beachbum47

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
I had a dream last night that my mom came to school with me because I was so nervous about my Chemistry midterm, and when my teacher saw her she turned into a bird. Afterwards, I saw my best friend and then everyone just vanished...strange!

*Name is -Hope- but you may call me Dandelion*

My favorite song of the week: .I Did It For You. by David Cook

I am Head of the Gardening & Naturing of Weeds (especially Dandelions!) and also Signature Editing ^_^

Mood(s) of the day: ~TIRED~
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 06:08 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Dreams are great, wouldn't you guys agree?
Even though I very rarely dream. But the ones I do have are wild.

beachbum47

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 06:10 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
I agree! Dreams are wishes your heart makes <333

haha.

*Name is -Hope- but you may call me Dandelion*

My favorite song of the week: .I Did It For You. by David Cook

I am Head of the Gardening & Naturing of Weeds (especially Dandelions!) and also Signature Editing ^_^

Mood(s) of the day: ~TIRED~
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 06:29 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Indeed, unless it is a nightmare... :shock:

When I was younger, I would have a certain dream several times. I would dream that I was in my bed asleep, and suddenly, out of the darkness, Ursula, the evil octopus off of the Little Mermaid, and a scronny man in a tan suit would come and kidknap me. They would tie me on top of an old brown car, and drive me to the mall. When we got there, she would take me in and she would go into the dressing rooms and try on clothes. I would always hide in the clothes racks, like little kids enjoy doing. WHat she didn't know is that while she was in the dressing rooms, her little "sidekick" would find me, and set me free.

Ahahaha. That was considered a nightmare when I was younger.
Now they are worse. :?

thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Mm... odd dream: I once dreamt that my best friend and I were being chased by a serial killer (I very frequently have dreams where I'm being chased by a killer/rapist/etc., which probably has something to say about the nature of my mind, but oh well), so we stole one of my parents' cars and began to drive away, but we're in the middle of the downtown area of my town. Mind you, I don't drive yet, so in my dream, I was an awful driver. Then, the killer was gaining on us, so we drove down this dirt road that came out of nowhere, and it went down into this gated-off junk car lot, but it was open. So, we dropped the car off and walked back up to the road. Suddenly, my mom rounded the corner and I was scared of what she'd say because we'd taken the car, but all she said was that it was time for dinner.

I have dreams almost every single night, especially nowadays. I think I'm going to start keeping a dream journal. I guess my most common dreams are dreams of being chased, dreams about my ex, or dreams about meeting this perfect guy and all this stuff. You know, the kind that you're almost sad you woke up from? lol.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:15 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Hmmm... Most the time I don't remember my dreams. But I remember some. A few days ago I had one of me and I don't know who were walking down a road holding hands. Then, We can to a river or creek thing. People can out of no where and started throwing fish at us. Haha.
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:16 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
i dreamed that i was in the middle of class and all of a sudden my science teacher got mad at me and started chasing me down the hall with a stapler. :shock:
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:18 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
I've never ever dreamt of a guy... hmmm
I once dreamt that I was in disneyland on a school trip and I woke up and I almost cried because I wanted to go back haha

Another dream was that my grandma was piercing my back for me, and I looked in the mirror and htere was just this square chunk missing from my stomack so you could see the whole way through my body. It felt realllly weird and next day I kept touching my back becasue it felt weird.
Nickname: Burdock

-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
haha that is a really creepy dream!!
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:20 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Haha. Creepy!
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 Next>>