Topic: How to view all surveys?
Forum Index : Bzoink : FAQ : How to view all surveys?  
otaku-kitsune

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2011 02:11 PM       Subject: How to view all surveys?
I haven't been on Bzoink in ages, but I happened to log in today to take a couple of surveys, and found that the layout has been changed completely, and I'm a bit confused on how to navigate it. I wanted to look at some surveys I had taken in the past, but found that my profile only listed the most recent five? Is there a way to view all of them?
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2011 12:25 AM         Subject: RE: How to view all surveys?
If you look at the surveys under your recent activity on your profile, there should be a link that says "older posts" or something like that. Click on that and you can find all the surveys you've made or taken in the past.
Also, if you go to 'my account' there's a link to (temporarily) view your profile via the 'old' my account/profile look. Hope this helps. :)
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2011 06:17 PM         Subject: RE: How to view all surveys?
Click 'Surveys' over on the left side of your profile. Then in the middle, directly below the advertisements, are two tabs.. One called 'Created Surveys' and one called 'Taken Surveys'.

You can view surveys you've taken by clicking the 'Taken Surveys' tab.

This page will show you the 10 most recently filled out surveys. You can click 'Older Surveys >' at the bottom to view the next 10, and so on.

To be honest, I don't remember if this page shows surveys you saved with the old 'Save to my profile!' option. As ALL surveys are automatically saved to your profile now.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
Forum Index : Bzoink : FAQ

Page: 1