Forum Index : General : Relationships : How are the relationships in your life lately?
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

roxy-ryan

Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:33 AM       Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships - I have my best friend, who was my partners best friend for so long.
I can rely on him to keep me happy, make me smile and a shoulder to cry on and know he will not judge me.
I have a lot of male friends.
I can't honestly say I have a female friend.
I have girls that I talk to and spend time with but I don't have that typical 'best girlfriend' relationship you know?
Here in my town it is so small and everyone knows everyone and when one person says something EVERYONE jumps in and does not use their own minds and follows a talk trail. It's hopeless.

Family - My dad and I talk occasionally when we are both free, my mother and I are probably the closest out of everyone. My brothers I talk to occasionally minus one.
I don't really associate with immediate family much.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
aloha-abbey

Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2018 05:03 AM       Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships - I struggle to make friends in the big city, I come from a small town and everyone here is different to back home. But I have some friends that I’ve made at work and my partner’s work and we have things in common.

Family - my family lives back at my hometown and I see them a few times a year but I wish I could se them more. I always miss my mom and skyping her isn’t the same as seeing her. But I am expecting a baby with my partner due in December. We’re hoping for a Christmas baby lol. It’s very exciting times. I wasn’t expecting to get pregnant but I’m so happy.

Relationships - things with my partner are great as usual. He’s always busy with work but he makes enough money to support our little family without me having to work full time, I appreciate his hard work so much. We’re even closer due to the pregnancy which we weren’t expecting but we are thrilled about it. We can’t wait to meet our little munchkin and the gender is still a surprise for us lol.
roxy-ryan

Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:24 PM       Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships - I feel I struggle a little when it comes to making new friends, especially those female. I do not struggle as much with making new male friends. Ever since my best female friend since I was young decided to cut me from her life I have not really had a proper female friend and lately that has been affecting me in a sense of wanting that girly time with someone to go shopping, girl talk and sleepovers etc.
I really miss that lately.
I could do that with my gay male friends but they have moved states now and I do not get that opportunity anymore :(

Family: I still have not spoken to the family much.
I saw them all at my uncles funeral and one of the brothers completely ignored me and when I spoke to him he basically gave me one word answers. I haven't bothered to make any form of contact with him since.
My dad, I keep meaning to go see but work and study gets in the way of his schedule but I NEED to make the time.
My mother has stopped staying here with me and the partner as she is house sitting for a family member, she did pop by the other day and visit but besides that we are always messaging each other.
The other two brothers and I rarely communicate unless something happens or comes up or they say hi on social media, I definitely need to make an effort to see them more often.

Relationship - It is getting easier and better at the moment to get along and I can tell he is making more of an effort and that really makes me happy. I got to the point where his personality and constant downer moods got to me and caused me to breakdown mentally. Let's hope it continues to stay positive :)
It's hard knowing his disability is getting to him though.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.