Forum Index : General : Relationships : How are the relationships in your life lately?
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

roxy-ryan

Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2018 07:49 AM       Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships- good minus the fact I have avoided some due to not having enough time with all the work, appointments, and stress in my life lately and I feel awful.
Family- Let's face it, I am not overly close to my family beside my mother. I only speak to two of the three brothers, my dad I barely see or speak to. I feel that family is who you make it to be. For me some of my closest friends are my family.
Romantic- My partner and I have been together a long time and I am currently very happy.
Pets- my animals make me so happy.

Missing someone: My best friend Dylan in another state. Words cannot describe just how much I miss him and how not having him here messes with my head something chronic.
Mad at someone: Definitely.
Having trouble loving someone: No.
In love: Yes.
Crushing: No.
Wanting someone: No.
Lonely: As much as I have people that love me all around me, I sometimes get extremely lonely and it is such an awful feeling.
Feeling hurt by someone: Currently yes, but it's definitely my own fault.
Wishing you had a better relationship with someone: Partly.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
lilprincess

Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2018 10:54 PM       Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Very shaky in all of the above varieties. :(
chasingghosts

Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Nov 2018 11:31 PM       Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships: I’ve been feeling positive about my friendships lately. I feel like I’ve got more friends now than I ever have in my life- real friends! The only problem is that most of them are online and most of them I’ve never met in person. I’m slowly working on meeting with them and turning them into irl friends but that can’t happen overnight and I’m also nervous to ask some of them to hang out because I don’t know if they’re interested as they have plenty of irl friends of their own.

Family: It’s weird being over 9 hours from my family but my boyfriend is my family now, so I don’t get homesick the way I used to when I was younger. I still wish we were closer so we could see each other for a quick coffee and catchup.

Relationships: My boyfriend and I are as good as ever. Sometimes I get a bit insecure and wonder if he really likes me the same way I do, but it’s just anxiety talking. I know he does, my brain is just an asshole who likes to trick me.