BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

eaglesfan1988

Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 May 2011 09:56 AM       Subject: RE: Figure I Rant Sorry Guys and Girls
yea i really want to jenn like i have family and friends here that yes i will leave behind and everything but i could always hop aboard a train and go and see them...just cant be every day tho obviously haha.

maybe if i ever do come down there and decide to live there we can meetup somewhere idk tho cuz i am not 100% sure what part if i do move there i will be living at
akajennafer

Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 May 2011 07:51 PM       Subject: RE: Figure I Rant Sorry Guys and Girls
woah, i just moved to north carolina from new jersey a few months ago :]
it's definitely so much better. all the people are so nice, and it's so pretty.
you'll definitely like it, if you every get to visit.
I will be counting stars for the rest of my life.
eaglesfan1988

Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 May 2011 04:15 PM       Subject: Figure I Rant Sorry Guys and Girls
Now you wouldn't expect me to rant guys and girls cuz but i figure i get some stuff off my chest cause im so stressed right now

so you see i wanna move to another state really bad...like you have no idea. i currently live in cream ridge, nj yes its peaceful but thats not what i wanna rant about what i wanna talk about is not getting anything accomplished here.now i have lived in new jersey all my life and yes i have 2 jobs but no educaton and no girl....it sucks.my friend who currently feels that i should move to north carolina where he currently lives and trust me i do because new jersey is nothing but richy riches and i can't get an education here nor can i live on my own...ughhh.im trying to save up money tho to maybe one day go down there and check it out see if i like it but its prob gonna be a while before i do idk tho.like theres so many comparisons between nc and nj and just to name a few

nc
nice people
i could prob go to college there
i could prob meet a nice girl there

nj
cant go to college
too expensive and plus we got ny and philly people moving here pretty much

so yea sorry guys and girls just hadta rant any comments you have just post them

your bzoink friend
-josh

EDIT by andy Language.