Forum Index : General : General Talk : God Bless America on 9/11!
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

bubbles13

Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2009 09:46 AM       Subject: RE: God Bless America on 9/11!
i personally do think we should have this day off, to remember all the innocent people who died that terrible day.
i was watching this thing abotu 9/11 on the hsitory channel and it had some acturally video tapes of it and stuff and i was watchign ti with my dad, my brother and my dads girlfriend son asher, and i started bawling. and penny (my dads gf) came in with her daughter finnley and finnley tells eww oh my god turn that off!!
and i was ready to flip out on her. thats just rude.
xkelster462x

Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2009 01:25 AM       Subject: RE: God Bless America on 9/11!
I agree with you guys 100%. No I donít necessarily think school/work should be out but I do think when it is 9/11 they should have some kind of assignment to do about that day. Of course, these guys died for us to be safe. They deserve to be remembered & itís shameful that some just donít care. Iíve heard a few songs & stories about that day I seriously canít help but cry. Most kids lost there fathers. Most wives lost there husbands. Most mothers lost there sons. Most fathers lost there son/daughter. Itís just so sad to see all those people live without a father, brother, son & husband to come home to.

I heard that one story/song where that girl is telling her daddy what she did since heís been gone & just how much she missed him. That kills me because you could feel the emotion.

I just am lucky we have such brave men. I feel bad though because part of me feels like I should have done something. I love America for always doing what is right for ďUSĒ. Thank You & I will always remember!

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
chelss-2009

Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Sep 2009 11:57 PM       Subject: RE: God Bless America on 9/11!
I like this thread a lot. None of those people should be forgotten. Ever.