Forum Index : General : General Talk : Is it wrong for me too...
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

xxakqkxx

Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 05:14 PM       Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Well, that's really good that you got out in 10 days. :)
That's good that you got your family to help you, mine they didnt car at all, they didnt try to help at all, until...yeah.

I hope you dont go back there girly.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
haleigh22

Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 05:10 PM       Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
I personally didn't want mine to fade. Like everyone says, it shows what you went through. It's a part of you. I eventually completely forgot about them though until the day came where I was like, hey my scars are gone. It actually feels pretty good because it shows that it's over. You fought it and you won.

And no, it's not wrong to not regret doing it because it became a part of your life. Everyone has struggles in their life that shape them. This was a part of your life and you learned from it and it sounds weird but it made you a stronger person.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

bubbles13

Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 01:33 PM       Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
yeah but there was alot of crazy people there. im not gonna lie there was some people there im serious really needed help. Yeah like you could go there for like addictions. or such. i saw some girls there that were there for drug addiction, acohol addiction, sucide apptempts, cutting, runaways, being abusive to toher people, anger issues, hearing voices, sex addicts, eating disorders. and alot of other things. although for most people they got brought in from an abumblance. or police. Or someone could take you there. Like my mom and aunt drove me up. But yeah like you lived there from anywhere from 7-whenever. there was a girl there that was there from april something, and im not sure if she got out yet. but yeah there was another girl who stayed for 3 weeks. it alld epemds on how your treat,ent goes. like me, mine was going good, i ferlt better, didnt wanna cut so i got out in 10 days.