Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

roxy-ryan

Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:33 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really hope once i get to work in an hour or so that the second in charge fixes the issues I have to face today.
2. I really just want to have the day off and walk the dog, it's such a beautiful day for a winter day.
3. I feel like fries.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
voicedance16

Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:24 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't stop watching/listening to YPC's cover of Hallelujah. Everyone should check it out on YouTube!
2. I might need to go to the bank tomorrow. I need to fill out a form for direct deposit for work but I forgot my account number.
3. My family was on vacation in Austria 4 years ago. I miss it and would love to go back there...
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
-onemoreday-

Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2019 09:29 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I think I'll spend most of tomorrow watching movies and working on this new painting. Keith is on his business trip and I have the next few days off of work so I'll have plenty of free time.
2. I slept horribly last night and I was feeling alright most of the day but now it's really starting to hit me.
3. Is it weird that I want hot chocolate despite it being super hot out? Lol.