Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

kellyburnsred

Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2019 08:39 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1, I can't believe the internet is still not working where I live. It's been 5 days.
2. Workabilities was nice I loved how they had a radio station at their clubhouse.
3. I really wish I wasn't feeling depressed like this it really puts a damper on so much.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:42 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m glad I was able to come into work earlier today so I can leave earlier to make that appointment this evening. I hope we can get everything sorted out though. One thing gets fixed and creates another problem that needs to be solved. Everything is so complicated.
2. I’ll have to check the train schedule to see what time I need to be on a train to make it back to Greens.
3. I might even have to ask if I can start work earlier more. It’s way more convenient for me.
kellyburnsred

Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2019 11:43 AM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I hope my physical goes well today.
2. I also hope I lost some weight not sure if they'll weigh me.
3. I'm surprised they're playing this on the radio right now.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars