Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

chasingghosts

Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2018 12:06 AM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm considering making the switch from Apple Music to Spotify. I hear lots of good things about Spotify, and Apple Music has its problems. I started the free trial last night and I've been filling my new library with my old music, it's very time-consuming, but I hope it's worth it and I like Spotify better. I also like the community aspect of Spotify a bit more. I want to be able to see what my friends are listening to, and share what I've been listening to.
2. I need to brush my teeth.
3. I can't forget to pay my phone bill today.
-onemoreday-

Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:21 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Christy is nice but working with her is exhausting. Good thing I have tomorrow off. I need a day of no one constantly talking to me.
2. I wish Keith and I had more time to spend together but he’s always picking up extra shifts at his job.
3. That’s nuts that girl is buying a house with some dude she just met like 3 months ago.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2018 11:09 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. One of my friends from my hometown is visiting my city this weekend, and he mentioned wanting to see me tonight but I have to work pretty late and I don't want to be out past midnight. So I probably won't see him, but I have a feeling he's going to an event in our hometown that I'm going to in August, so I should be able to see him there.
2. I'm graduating in a couple of months and I'm trying to work out my plans, but I still don't know which day my ceremony is. Hopefully they send me the official invitation next week.
3. I need to make some playlists to listen to at work.